Newbie to lifts

6OH6_JK

I recently purchased the Teraflex S/T 3 lift with the Fox 2.0 shocks! After doing a lot of research and reading reviews I thought that this was the best lift for me! I’m posting this to see if anyone can give me a head ups to make the install any easier! I will have help and my Jeep will be on a lift! I have watched about every video on YouTube of this lift being installed including the Mopar stage 3 lift which is basically the same!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
At least he'll have practice for when he upgrades the components later. It shall be a learning experience.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Lifting our jeeps is very easy, especially if you have access to a lift. Eddies write up is a great one, follow that and take your time and you shouldnt have any problems at all :thumb:

spinned

I used a ratchet strap to pull my track bar back into alignment with the lower bolt. You need a thick one like the size of a tree saver strap. Also make sure the springs are seated correctly and retorque all the lift bolts after you drive it a bit.

6OH6_JK

Got the lift in and going to be installing it tomorrow! Is there any prep work that I need to do before I take it to the place I will be installing it?

Also thanks for that heads up spinned!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I used a ratchet strap to pull my track bar back into alignment with the lower bolt. You need a thick one like the size of a tree saver strap. Also make sure the springs are seated correctly and retorque all the lift bolts after you drive it a bit.
If you have a helper once the jeep is back on the ground attach one end of the track bar loosely. Start it and have that person simply turn the wheel either left or right to get the other hole lined up. That's what I did and it worked perfectly. A lot easier than a ratchet strap. You may not even need to start it. Also make sure everything is loose and wait to torque it all down until it's back on the ground sitting with its weight on it.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom