Bit the bullet, Ordered a JLUR

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Well temptation got the best of me. After much deliberation I ordered a 2018 JLUR on 01-23-18, in Granite Crystal Metallic with Auto Tranny. They said 6-8 weeks for delivery. Now gotta sell my JKU, hahahaha

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Congrats!!!!!!!!! I saw last night that my local dealer has one JL Rubi on the lot however i am still not sure if i should get one or go with JK. Found new 2017 Recon last night for a good price but yet i am still not sure what to do.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Congrats!!!!!!!!! I saw last night that my local dealer has one JL Rubi on the lot however i am still not sure if i should get one or go with JK. Found new 2017 Recon last night for a good price but yet i am still not sure what to do.
What kind of deal on the Recon? That's a tough decision to make now that the JL is actually here. I bought a Recon in October and although I'm very very happy with it the new JL has some great upgrades! I'm a little paranoid when it comes to buying a completely new vehicle, which is one of the main reasons I didn't wait. Looking at both of them on the lot though not sure how I would have gone.

scull20

What happened to your white JK!?

Andy5160

Hooked
What kind of deal on the Recon? That's a tough decision to make now that the JL is actually here. I bought a Recon in October and although I'm very very happy with it the new JL has some great upgrades! I'm a little paranoid when it comes to buying a completely new vehicle, which is one of the main reasons I didn't wait. Looking at both of them on the lot though not sure how I would have gone.

I can get it around 42-43 k off the lot basically fully loaded. I know that I want to run 60/80 Dinatrac axels, with EVO Lever ,long arms and DD. I know it will take some time to get it on the JL.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I can get it around 42-43 k off the lot basically fully loaded. I know that I want to run 60/80 Dinatrac axels, with EVO Lever ,long arms and DD. I know it will take some time to get it on the JL.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's a nice price on the unlimited!! Hard choice to make, don't envy your position. Good luck!

Top Bottom