Mounting offroad driving lights on a EVO Quarter pounder

silverbackjk

I am trying to figure out the best way to mount my lights to my evo quarter pounder bumper. I you are using this bumper lets hear what you did even beter if you have some pictures.:thumb:

TrailBear

If you have a roller fair lead drill a couple holes on the top side and you got a light bracket:) that's what I did on my or fab bumper and will be doing on my 1/4 pounder ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362017717.653258.jpg

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

RockIt Man

I don't have an answer. Actually another question... I have read that if you run the EVO stinger with 1/4 bumper that the slots designed for the hi-lift jack will be inaccessible.

My ideas was to cut out those slots in order to mount some rigid dually flush mounts.

Any thoughts...?

silverbackjk

I don't have an answer. Actually another question... I have read that if you run the EVO stinger with 1/4 bumper that the slots designed for the hi-lift jack will be inaccessible.

My ideas was to cut out those slots in order to mount some rigid dually flush mounts.

Any thoughts...?

i am running mine with the stinger and can access them no problem.

msax

I've seen a PSC bracket that attaches with the fairhead. I really like this bumper just wish it had recessed fog lights.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As shown above, I've drilled the fairlead on Moby and attached lights there. However, the winch hole is off center so what I did is stack some washers on the driver side and attach 1 light there. I then installed a piece of bar stock to the passenger side to offset the light there and mounted the other light to the end of it. I'll try to find a pic to show you what I did.

silverbackjk

As shown above, I've drilled the fairlead on Moby and attached lights there. However, the winch hole is off center so what I did is stack some washers on the driver side and attach 1 light there. I then installed a piece of bar stock to the passenger side to offset the light there and mounted the other light to the end of it. I'll try to find a pic to show you what I did.

I would love to see this setup if you happen to find the pics.:thumb:

Top Bottom