GenRight rear JK sway bar kit questions

MericaMade

Came across the GenRight JK sway bar kit that is 30% stiffer than the Currie anti-rocks at the offroad expo today and really like the idea, but was told two different thing for the reps in the booth. With this system can you completely remove your front sway bars and rely strictly on the rear with this system?

Also, is anyone running this kit with the EVO lift on either the coilover or standard coil lift?

Second question without make a new thread.

For you guys with the Rubicon's and the Electric Sway Bar disconnect is it worth it to take it off and sell it and if so how much do they go for?

I was think of putting a standard sway bar on with quick disconnects or the Currie Anti rocks if I was able to sell the factory disconnects for a fair price.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Second question.

For you guys with the Rubicon's and the Electric Sway Bar disconnect is it worth it to take it off and sell it and if so how much do they go for?

I was think of putting a standard sway bar on with quick disconnects or the Currie Anti rocks if I was able to sell the factory disconnects for a fair price.

Owen19

Sold my electronic disconnect swaybar for $600 more than a year ago then went with regular disconnects. Got tired of disconnecting/connecting after 4 rides and bought the antirock. So far after 6 months and 2 rides, no complaints. You just have to get used to more body roll when you're on the street.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Sold my electronic disconnect swaybar for $600 more than a year ago then went with regular disconnects. Got tired of disconnecting/connecting after 4 rides and bought the antirock. So far after 6 months and 2 rides, no complaints. You just have to get used to more body roll when you're on the street.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, so a standard wrangler front sway will bolt right in on the Rubicon?

Brute

Hooked
I had Anti Rocks on two different jeeps...I removed both of them due to several issues...wouldn't recommend them

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why not keep the Rubicon e-disco and install the EVO no limits? Manual or air versions are available.

This ^^^^ It's what I run on Moby. Just like disconnecting only faster and easier.

I had Anti Rocks on two different jeeps...I removed both of them due to several issues...wouldn't recommend them

This ^^^^ Antirocks are too soft for on road use and will LIMIT the amount of flex you have off road. I have done a side by side test of this - 2 equally built JK's only one running factory e-disco up front and factory rear sway bar in the rear and one running Antirocks front and rear. The difference was measurable. This is to say nothing about how Antirocks start to squeak like a banshee.

MericaMade

Yeah once mine goes out I plan on installing it. Cheaper and easier option..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
This ^^^^ It's what I run on Moby. Just like disconnecting only faster and easier.

This ^^^^ Antirocks are too soft for on road use and will LIMIT the amount of flex you have off road. I have done a side by side test of this - 2 equally built JK's only one running factory e-disco up front and factory rear sway bar in the rear and one running Antirocks front and rear. The difference was measurable. This is to say nothing about how Antirocks start to squeak like a banshee.
This is why I love this site, you guys, and the information. You saved me a potential headache and money. Definitely sounds like the Evo manual disconnect is the best and least expensive route thank you.

Top Bottom