P06DD Engine code

13JKUR

So it never fails that every time I take my car to the dealer something else comes up. I recently (2 days ago) took my vehicle in to get the wireless controller reflashed. I'm sure it has nothing to do with each other but now I have a check engine light that popped on today, checked the code and found the code to be P06DD. I did some research and found that it is a "Oil pump stuck low". Has anyone else had this light or problem? I'm going to call the dealer back and get it in right away but just curious in results from anyone else. Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say that I've ever heard about that one. Please do keep up in the loop regarding what you find out.

kctrl

I got the code 2300 miles after a dealer oil change. Decided to change oil myself before taking it to the dealer, pulled the drain plug and the "old" (2300 miles) oil was just black. Changed oil and no problems since. Questioned whether the dealer actually changed the oil or not.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I got the code 2300 miles after a dealer oil change. Decided to change oil myself before taking it to the dealer, pulled the drain plug and the "old" (2300 miles) oil was just black. Changed oil and no problems since. Questioned whether the dealer actually changed the oil or not.

Wow, what do you bet it was something like that. I hope they didn't charge you anything the second time around.

13JKUR

That was my thread on that code. Still no issue since I last posted. I would do an oil change. Seems to be the only thing people have done, beside going to dealer to have them say nothing is wrong.

Funny thing is, I just did my own oil change 2 weeks ago with Mobil 1 synthetic. I'll change it again this weekend and see if it goes away.

kctrl

Wow, what do you bet it was something like that. I hope they didn't charge you anything the second time around.

Yeah I won't be letting them touch my jeep from now on. I usually change my own oil, etc just didn't have time that week but will have another dealer work on it if any warranty work happens to show up.

Top Bottom