JK on 54's

Prime8

Dumb... They put all that money into the tires and suspension, and then got a smittybuilt front bumper...?

Dumb... They put all that money into the tires and suspension, and then got a smittybuilt front bumper...?

and fenders and I am sure the interior is full of top quality chinese smittybilt gear. Note: DTD / KING coilovers - 40s and bumpers/fenders that are made in the USA and you can sell it for $5,000 more!

andrew -

Prime8

and fenders and I am sure the interior is full of top quality chinese smittybilt gear. Note: DTD / KING coilovers - 40s and bumpers/fenders that are made in the USA and you can sell it for $5,000 more!

andrew -

Exactly. Well, clearly this guy was going for only the best in aftermarket equipment, since he wheels it so hard.

There is a sweet outdoor shopping center, eeeerrrrrrrr mall in Scottsdale that I am sure has a hole bunch of black rubber scuffed concrete parking blocks...

andrew -

Atch

I seen this the other day. I'm amazed that there is that high of a bid on it. I had heard the reserve is around 60k

Prime8

There is a sweet outdoor shopping center, eeeerrrrrrrr mall in Scottsdale that I am sure has a hole bunch of black rubber scuffed concrete parking blocks...

andrew -

But after all that money was sunken into a non functional jeep, he was forced to go to AZ Mills mall with all the other ridiculous cars, most of which have spoked wheels and hydros. (No, not PSC hydro).

1BAMFR

But after all that money was sunken into a non functional jeep, he was forced to go to AZ Mills mall with all the other ridiculous cars, most of which have spoked wheels and hydros. (No, not PSC hydro).

I think you should place a bid on the gem!:eek:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I had the pleasure of being on a run in Moab last year with this monstrosity. First time in a long time that I thought I was going to watch someone die wheeling. That POS bounced down a hill out of control and it wasn't pretty. I was snapping some pics of other vehicles from above and could see the rear end of this thing bouncing off the ground.

The builder, by the way, wasn't even driving. He was a passenger in the vehicle he built because he apparently doesn't know how to drive off road. He just smoked cigarettes and drank Coors Light while some hired "driver" white-knuckled the POS on a trail that is pretty easy to negotiate with a very mildly built vehicle.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
HA haha :cheesy: The most useless jeep around. I watched that thing get built online and thought it was stupid from the beginning.... :naw:

Top Bottom