JK on 54's

JAGS

Hooked
Not sure why you all are hating. This rig is about to prove you can wheel 54s on a highly gusseted Dana 30 that came stock with the Sahara (love the thug diff cover C4x4 there on there). Think of the other benefits of owning too. You can park your SMART car right under it!!! No garage needed so both with live perfectly in your front yard. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

StrizzyChris

Definitely not my cup of tea, but if someone likes it...enjoy. I'm just happy its not full of chrome!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This is my favorite picture. Nothing says extreme offroader like a blue polo shirt tucked into your khorts (khaki shorts).
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363320502.014331.jpg

rtguy1

I had the pleasure of being on a run in Moab last year with this monstrosity. First time in a long time that I thought I was going to watch someone die wheeling. That POS bounced down a hill out of control and it wasn't pretty. I was snapping some pics of other vehicles from above and could see the rear end of this thing bouncing off the ground.

The builder, by the way, wasn't even driving. He was a passenger in the vehicle he built because he apparently doesn't know how to drive off road. He just smoked cigarettes and drank Coors Light while some hired "driver" white-knuckled the POS on a trail that is pretty easy to negotiate with a very mildly built vehicle.

This is great material. I so wish I was there to see that.

Their website says arizona. I tried to look at their jeeps but everything looked like drawings not actual jeep builds.

They seem to be some version of orange county choppers but for jeeps. If the renderings were actually pics of jeeps I would say some look pretty good. But they are drawings so.....

andrew -

Last edited:

jarho00

What a waste of a perfectly good Jeep. If that guy has that much money to waste he can send it my way.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Camp Crocker no longer owns his shop. He sold it to one of his mechanics, who now runs the place. I swung by there for some stock bumpers before I left to come to Afghanistan. Seemed like they were doing builds similar to what Offroad Evolution builds. 5 JKs in his shop were getting Evo coilovers, Dynatrac 60s, etc. I've been debating wether to have him do the build on my JK when I get home. Cutting Edge 4x4 is the name of the shop now, and Camp isn't involved in it anymore.

I've seen this JK in person at the Pavillion's car meet that goes on down in Scottsdale. Pics do it's size no justice. Still, not my cup o tea.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Here's a photo of me standing next to it during the Off Road Evolution run in Moab last year that a few of the other boys from the forum were a part of too.

Attachments

• image-121194180.jpg
    image-121194180.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image-193259954.jpg
    image-193259954.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3995010300.jpg
    image-3995010300.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image-840932178.jpg
    image-840932178.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 154

1BAMFR

Here's a photo of me standing next to it during the Off Road Evolution run in Moab last year that a few of the other boys from the forum were a part of too.

Hey, your the dude from all the JK videos, never knew that was you!

That Jeep looks like Grave Digger in those pics!

BlackKnight

the one thing I like is the iPad setup, however I emailed them months ago, and got no responce on getting the setup. I assume that I emailed the "Old" shop and not the new one..

Top Bottom