Wheel alignement

GI-HH

Hi,

I did my first own wheel alignement today (manually) Thanks to this forum i knew how to do it...i followed it step by step. Its just amazing how much can one diy today thanks to forums..Internet and youtube!
We take this sometimes for granted..but it was not like that 20 years ago..you either knew someone who had the "savoir faire" or you were screwed..but today ..knowledge is so easy accessible..

Thanks waylife..

Just wanted to share this with you..the result is definetely at least as good as the shop did it..i'd say even better..it remains just a little little shimmy (wheels need probaby a rebalance...maybe some dynabeads..)
I am happy with the result..I save 67€ from now on 'cause I don't need to go to an alignement shop anymore..
Why is the result better than alignment shop..well..I think they don't know all the specs etc. They look of the stock model in their computer and then they proceed..but I learned that e.g. bigger tires need more toe in than stock tires..and my rig ain't stock anymore

Bye

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, glad to hear we were able to help you out and to help you save some money.

Don't waste your money on beads, just get your tires rebalanced.

GI-HH

okay..so no beads you recommend. I thought it could be worth trying..especially as some say "it works" and other say "it doesn't"
And i had my tired already rebalanced several times..i will do some more research..

thanks

PS: i understand better now, found the big Review Post on beads in the forum..

Last edited:
Top Bottom