PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

wayoflife
05-27-2019, 10:03 PM
Part 2 of MILD 2 WILD highlights the main event at the 2019 Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels. Although it rained on us for the better part of the day, Texas is usually pretty hot this time of year and so it was actually a welcomed sight being that it did such a great job of helping to keep things cool. Of course, the added water and subsequent mud we got from it did have a way of making trails such as Fence Line, School Bus, Devil's Draw, King of the Hill and Little Debbie, a bit more of a challenge. Because that this was an all breeds Jeep event, we did have the pleasure of wheeling with rigs other than your typical JK or JL Wrangler but I think it's fair to say there was only one rig, that everyone was eager to see in action - the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator Truck, also known as the OG 40. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2vToTXl8I&feature=youtu.be

Oh, and because I know it's coming, yes, a number of people were having issues with their e-lockers including us. PSC and DANA were having issues with their front (faulty aftermarket switch system) and we were having issues with our rear (turned out to be a partially severed harness). Without question, this had a way of making things... a bit more interesting. :crazyeyes:

A BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friends Mel and Lisa from EVO for inviting us to this truly amazing wheeling event. We'd also like to thank the good folks at Katemcy Rocks for allowing us to play on their awesome property. Last but not least, we'd like to thank Tom and Kim from PSC, Rachel and Randall from DANA and all the other participants who joined us in the fun. I have to say that Texans really are some of the nicest people we've met anywhere and we truly had a great time with ya'll! :D

PLEASE SUBSCRIBEIf you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

UPDATE: And the WINNER is ScoobyCarolanNC

:cool:

Zstairlessone
05-27-2019, 10:39 PM
Watching it now. Gotta say, that’s pretty badass for a mall-crawler [emoji23][emoji23]. Nice to see it wasn’t 100° + down there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Zstairlessone
05-27-2019, 10:43 PM
“Difficult, but not extreme” quote of the year

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Strainger
05-27-2019, 10:46 PM
Just got through watching the second video and was awestruck with the geography involved. There's an advertisement for a fast food chain that kept going through my mind as I watched the video and to paraphrase the ad: " We have the rocks.....for Jeeps !"

Exodus Jeeps
05-27-2019, 10:53 PM
As always, great job! Watching that video kills me that our JT isn’t here yet. I’m glad you guys were close to it to capture all the stuff I missed being in the other group that day.

TrailHunter
05-27-2019, 10:57 PM
Gnarly Stuff!! I can’t get enough of watching Mel wheel that beast... so high five on the bonus footage!! And Jet sure did take a beating too. [emoji15] Awesome Video. [emoji1605]

Fridge81
05-27-2019, 11:11 PM
Another great video! Nice work and thank you.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Labricon
05-27-2019, 11:15 PM
Another half hour well spent on my end. Thanks for the hours/days it took to film and create these two videos!!

Sharkey
05-27-2019, 11:21 PM
Great video. It looked like those wet rocks definitely added to the level of difficulty. I can’t get enough of the EVO Gladiator. Makes me almost want 40’s...almost. ;)

boardsurfer
05-27-2019, 11:48 PM

haha! My wife turned to me and said - I think Mel is calibrated a little different than we are!

Brute
05-28-2019, 12:29 AM
Great video. It looked like those wet rocks definitely added to the level of difficulty. I can’t get enough of the EVO Gladiator. Makes me almost want 40’s...almost. ;)

Great Part Two...the wet tires definitely made it more difficult to stay on the line...

And Sharkmeister, you will definitely want 40's once you try them on the truck...it is a world of difference.

wjtstudios
05-28-2019, 12:46 AM
I can see why you wished you had Mody, you really put Jet to work be it preformed! It was awesome watch Mel work that monster up those lines. The Rig is insane!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for taking us along!

ScoobyCarolanNC
05-28-2019, 01:42 AM
I gotta say that “gatekeeper” was one of the craziest obstacles yet! Looks like an amazing time was had by everyone. I’d love a follow up up walk around of jet-li because he got hammered! It looked like your tie rod took a hell of a beating!

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 01:53 AM
Watching it now. Gotta say, that’s pretty badass for a mall-crawler [emoji23][emoji23]. Nice to see it wasn’t 100° + down there this year.

Oh yeah, I think we were all glad to see the rain. Sure made the event super nice :yup:

:cheesy: It was the real deal to me but I saw some of the other obstacles out there and he's right. :crazyeyes:

Just got through watching the second video and was awestruck with the geography involved. There's an advertisement for a fast food chain that kept going through my mind as I watched the video and to paraphrase the ad: " We have the rocks.....for Jeeps !"

:cheesy: Love it! :clap2:

As always, great job! Watching that video kills me that our JT isn’t here yet. I’m glad you guys were close to it to capture all the stuff I missed being in the other group that day.

Thanks Bubba. It was killing us as well that we didn't have our JT yet. Hopefully the next time we see you, we can actually wheel together instead of just drive past each other :crazyeyes:

Gnarly Stuff!! I can’t get enough of watching Mel wheel that beast... so high five on the bonus footage!! And Jet sure did take a beating too. [emoji15] Awesome Video. [emoji1605]

Glad you liked what you saw :)

Another great video! Nice work and thank you.

So glad you enjoyed it :)

Another half hour well spent on my end. Thanks for the hours/days it took to film and create these two videos!!

Awesome :D

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 01:57 AM

It wasn't so much the wetness but rather, the mud on our tires. That just greased things up and definitely kicked things up a notch. As far as 40's go, there no "almost" about it. They are what you are gonna want :yup:

haha! My wife turned to me and said - I think Mel is calibrated a little different than we are!

:cheesy:

Great Part Two...the wet tires definitely made it more difficult to stay on the line...

And Sharkmeister, you will definitely want 40's once you try them on the truck...it is a world of difference.

This ^^^^ :yup: :D

I can see why you wished you had Mody, you really put Jet to work be it preformed! It was awesome watch Mel work that monster up those lines. The Rig is insane!

Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for taking us along!

I won't lie, it'd been a while since I've wheels 37's on a standard coil and shock lift and it was definitely a challenge... but, in a fun way. :yup:

I gotta say that “gatekeeper” was one of the craziest obstacles yet! Looks like an amazing time was had by everyone. I’d love a follow up up walk around of jet-li because he got hammered! It looked like your tie rod took a hell of a beating!

Yup, super happy with our Synergy tie-rod. Took a hell of a beating and it held up great!

Jsouder53
05-28-2019, 02:37 AM
Yet another great video! Looks like it’s a place to add to my list of destination wheeling locations [emoji106]

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 02:41 AM
Yet another great video! Looks like it’s a place to add to my list of destination wheeling locations [emoji106]

Oh yeah, if you ever find yourself in the heart of Texas, it's a must :yup:

WJCO
05-28-2019, 03:00 AM
Nice coverage. Those rocks were huge. I'm sure the rain didn't make things easier.

AZVAJKU
05-28-2019, 03:00 AM
Awesome video, thanks Eddie!

I did not realize there were places to wheel like this in Texas. Amazing!

OverlanderJK
05-28-2019, 03:33 AM
Looks like a blast. Another great video!

MericaMade
05-28-2019, 03:42 AM
Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 03:47 AM
Nice coverage. Those rocks were huge. I'm sure the rain didn't make things easier.

LOL!! The rain was fine. It was the mud it created that complicated things. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video, thanks Eddie!

I did realize there were places to wheel like this in Texas. Amazing!

LOL - I know, who knew :crazyeyes:

Looks like a blast. Another great video!

It really was. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?

We use Adobe Premier but really, it's probably more than what most people need.

benatc1
05-28-2019, 04:35 AM
Another great video, not only did it look like a great time, there were some serious obstacles out there!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Jaybird 11
05-28-2019, 04:53 AM
Amazing video! Looks like one of the best times you guys have had. I cant believe how will the OG 40 crawls even without a 4 to 1 T case.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

98XJ06LJ
05-28-2019, 05:10 AM
Awesome job on part two. Hard to believe it's almost been a month ago already.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

doubletapdaddy
05-28-2019, 06:09 AM
Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.

tjgoff
05-28-2019, 12:21 PM
A lot of metal crunching and scraping in this video. Did not expect that in Texas. Great video!

rubiDave
05-28-2019, 01:16 PM
Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 02:14 PM
Another great video, not only did it look like a great time, there were some serious obstacles out there!

Thanks! Hard to believe what you were seeing was just the easier stuff. :crazyeyes:

Amazing video! Looks like one of the best times you guys have had. I cant believe how will the OG 40 crawls even without a 4 to 1 T case.

So glad you enjoyed it! Definitely a great time out there for sure. As far as crawl goes, the all new 8-speed auto helps to make that possible. The low range gear reduction on a standard t-case is clearly more than enough.

Awesome job on part two. Hard to believe it's almost been a month ago already.

Man, time does fly! Glad you enjoyed part 2 :)

Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.

LOL! oh yeah, little Mel has come a long way. :yup:

A lot of metal crunching and scraping in this video. Did not expect that in Texas. Great video!

Too funny. Not only is it not something you'd expect, they have some serious crawling too :crazyeyes:

Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.

So glad to hear you felt that way :cool:

fiend
05-28-2019, 02:26 PM
I’ve only had a chance to watch about half of this. That wheeling looks like a lot of fun. Who knew the “Moab bump” would work in Tejas.

It’s pretty clear that 40s are a need and not a want if you want to wheel a Gladiator.

Another excellent video. Thank you!

Clearskies
05-28-2019, 03:14 PM
Looks fun.. Great Video as always

Sounds like it was a last minute trip but if I knew you were going I probably would have tried to get out there.

wayoflife
05-28-2019, 03:30 PM
I’ve only had a chance to watch about half of this. That wheeling looks like a lot of fun. Who knew the “Moab bump” would work in Tejas.

It’s pretty clear that 40s are a need and not a want if you want to wheel a Gladiator.

Another excellent video. Thank you!

You can probably get by with 37's and still do a lot but you won't be able to take on obstacles quite like what you see in this video.

Hope you get a chance to watch the rest and enjoy it :)

Looks fun.. Great Video as always

Sounds like it was a last minute trip but if I knew you were going I probably would have tried to get out there.

No lie, we were just about to fly out to Detroit to cover the Dynatrac CODEX build when we found that things changed and it would be heading back to SoCal as soon as we got there. Needless to say, we had time freed up in our schedule and decided to do this instead.

Of course, there's always next year :crazyeyes:

USMC Wrangler
05-28-2019, 03:38 PM
WAL video with a BONUS run?!?! Yes! Great coverage as usual! I really hope to get over there sometime.

It was great seeing everyone work through the mud on the rocks!

PS - Next time use a disclaimer when there is a grumper around! It’s shocking to see [emoji44] and I was kinda hoping it would fall off, get crushed, and need replacing. [emoji51]

rumblebee3
05-28-2019, 04:22 PM
Awesome video and great end to what looks like an awesome weekend! I really like the bonus video footage!! Gives a little bit of different twist to the end... Of course more video from you guys is always awesome to watch! Thank you and look forward to the next one! 🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Andy5160
05-28-2019, 09:30 PM
Wow just Wow
What an awesome experience you guys had.
Jet took some beating indeed and the more I think and look at the Gladiator the more I feel that short wheel base is something is that I will go for at least for now.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jjlong
05-28-2019, 11:36 PM
Wow! K2 is knarly!!! Jet Li & OG40 handled it like a Champ!!!!

HoosierWolf
05-29-2019, 01:05 PM
Great videos! I have to say I'm glad your plans changed so you could film this. :clap2:

fiend
05-29-2019, 01:48 PM
Just got a chance to watch the second half. That place looks great. Slippery though. Plus bonus footage of a High Lift in action. [emoji16]

Well done, as usual!

wayoflife
05-29-2019, 02:37 PM
WAL video with a BONUS run?!?! Yes! Great coverage as usual! I really hope to get over there sometime.

It was great seeing everyone work through the mud on the rocks!

PS - Next time use a disclaimer when there is a grumper around! It’s shocking to see [emoji44] and I was kinda hoping it would fall off, get crushed, and need replacing. [emoji51]

LOL!! It's tough because the gal driving the grumper was really cool and a really good driver. Her just was just a little hard on the eyes. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video and great end to what looks like an awesome weekend! I really like the bonus video footage!! Gives a little bit of different twist to the end... Of course more video from you guys is always awesome to watch! Thank you and look forward to the next one! 🍻

So glad that you watched till the end and enjoyed what you saw. :)

Wow just Wow
What an awesome experience you guys had.
Jet took some beating indeed and the more I think and look at the Gladiator the more I feel that short wheel base is something is that I will go for at least for now.

The Gladiator was never really designed to do any of this. Mel just made it possible. If you're wanting to get out on the rocks, I think a Wrangler will still have the upper hand.

Wow! K2 is knarly!!! Jet Li & OG40 handled it like a Champ!!!!

Hard to believe you just got to see the easy stuff :crazyeyes:

Great videos! I have to say I'm glad your plans changed so you could film this. :clap2:

:cheesy: Us too! Was definitely a hell of a lot more fun than what we had originally planned. :yup:

Just got a chance to watch the second half. That place looks great. Slippery though. Plus bonus footage of a High Lift in action. [emoji16]

Well done, as usual!

Glad you got to see the rest and still liked what you saw.

2007 JKU CANADA
05-29-2019, 02:55 PM
Great video again. love how Mel commented on the departure angle and the end.

19YJ94
05-29-2019, 05:26 PM
Great video, glad the weather held out resonably for you all. Looks like a challenging park.

wayoflife
05-29-2019, 05:41 PM
Great video again. love how Mel commented on the departure angle and the end.

LOL!! Yeah, we just had to put that in especially after hearing all the people who were hating on the Gladiator. :crazyeyes:

Great video, glad the weather held out resonably for you all. Looks like a challenging park.

Got lucky for sure with the weather. :yup:

wayoflife
05-29-2019, 05:46 PM
The following comment was just posted up on our YouTube channel...

And to that, I just wanted to apologize to anyone who was at the Jeep Experience and did not get included in this video. Cindy and I sincerely tried our best to capture what we could and tell our story from our perspective. Everyone we met at K2 was awesome and we would of had no reason to purposefully leave anyone out of the video.

RESURECTIONJK
05-29-2019, 06:25 PM

And to that, I just wanted to apologize to anyone who was at the Jeep Experience and did not get included in this video. Cindy and I sincerely tried our best to capture what we could and tell our story from our perspective. Everyone we met at K2 was awesome and we would of had no reason to purposefully leave anyone out of the video.

Nah fuck that guy. You guys bust your ass to bring the best content to life. If he wants to be in a video maybe he should film it himself. Arrogant fuck.
You guys are awesome and aren’t obligated to show anyone or their rig!

Benito
05-29-2019, 07:32 PM

Who knows what the hell this guy is talking about the only coverage I have seen is what you’ve put up and the official JeepX video Mel put out. Great job on the videos! My buddy that was in the black Jeep was really excited that he got featured! I teased him and said it was only because he had to use his winch [emoji23]

RESURECTIONJK
05-29-2019, 07:45 PM
That guy can go beat himself with a sack of assholes

jjlong
05-29-2019, 10:40 PM

I see no need to send out an apology!
As you've stated in the past, you started making videos to document YOUR experience. Since when did it become your job to document the experiences of others? Fuck that guy! He should be grateful (as most of us are) that you take the time and effort to share your experiences with us!

Abntroop
05-29-2019, 10:51 PM
As you've stated in the past, you started making videos to document YOUR experience. Since when did it become your job to document the experiences of others? Fuck that guy! He should be grateful (as most of us are) that you take the time and effort to share your experiences with us!

Agreed.

Jaybird 11
05-29-2019, 11:53 PM
Dam right!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

briand
05-30-2019, 03:38 AM
Another great video and I’d have to say, I new there were places to wheel in Texas, but I didn’t know of any place like that there! What a great trip!

OverlanderJK
05-30-2019, 03:45 AM

I am bummed I wasn’t featured in the video.

BaddestCross
05-30-2019, 03:53 AM

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)You didn't blow out a radiator. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

KZHF
05-31-2019, 02:38 PM
Good morning Jeep Family

mauijim
05-31-2019, 05:55 PM
Another great time watching your videos. It’s very clear that you can out drive everyone and know how to pick the line and know when to use the Moab bump and when to hammer down. Great driving.

critter812
05-31-2019, 06:08 PM
I was not featured in the video and I don't care! I documented my experience i was not looking for you or anyone else to do it for me! You and Cindy were great to meet in person! Bubba is always a blast to hang with and everyone else! Please if I happen to win shot glasses again give them to the next person!

Bear_JKU
05-31-2019, 06:54 PM
Finally had a chance to sit down and watch part 2. Cindy and Eddie, great video and driving! Man that looks like a good time.

pop2tu
06-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Great Video. I love how you two capture and tell the story. Really makes you feel like you are there. Thank you for all your hard work

Regolith
06-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Eddie, not sure if you’ve mentioned it in a post I might have overlooked, but in the Pt 2 video you mentioned that you’ve seen the JL lockers not engaging multiple times now. What’s that all about? Any clarification on what you meant?

Edwrds
06-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Pretty sure by now Eddie you’ve figured out that you just can’t make everyone happy and there will always be someone with hurt feelings. Oh well!!
Great video keep them coming.

wayoflife
06-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Nah fuck that guy. You guys bust your ass to bring the best content to life. If he wants to be in a video maybe he should film it himself. Arrogant fuck.
You guys are awesome and aren’t obligated to show anyone or their rig!

It's tough because we genuinely had a great time out there and thought that everyone was super nice. I would have just been bummed to know that someone there thought we purposefully left them out for whatever reason.

Who knows what the hell this guy is talking about the only coverage I have seen is what you’ve put up and the official JeepX video Mel put out. Great job on the videos! My buddy that was in the black Jeep was really excited that he got featured! I teased him and said it was only because he had to use his winch [emoji23]

:cheesy: Too funny and glad you enjoyed the video :)

I think people just get the idea that we're somehow paid to go to these things and make videos of them or something.

You didn't blow out a radiator. [emoji23]

:cheesy: That would have helped! Well, that and actually going to the event would have increased his chances too :crazyeyes: :D

I was not featured in the video and I don't care! I documented my experience i was not looking for you or anyone else to do it for me! You and Cindy were great to meet in person! Bubba is always a blast to hang with and everyone else! Please if I happen to win shot glasses again give them to the next person!

Hoping that next time we'll actually be in the same group as you. Hope you got your shot glasses in one piece :)

cozdude
06-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Loved the video! Looks like east coast wheeling. Rocks spaced just far enough apart and slick to be a pain in the ass! Lol at least those Texas rocks had some grip to them.

wayoflife
06-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Another great video and I’d have to say, I new there were places to wheel in Texas, but I didn’t know of any place like that there! What a great trip!

No kidding! Our son used to live in Texas so it's not like we haven't been through the state before. I just don't think we ever knew there were rolling hills and big rocks like this out there. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Another great time watching your videos. It’s very clear that you can out drive everyone and know how to pick the line and know when to use the Moab bump and when to hammer down. Great driving.

LOL!! You're way too kind. I just get lucky from time to time. :yup:

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch part 2. Cindy and Eddie, great video and driving! Man that looks like a good time.

Awesome! Happy to hear you liked what you saw :)

Pretty sure by now Eddie you’ve figured out that you just can’t make everyone happy and there will always be someone with hurt feelings. Oh well!!
Great video keep them coming.

Oh yeah. Typically, it's the music we use that pisses people off but there are also a lot of guys who are into my hair. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
06-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Eddie, not sure if you’ve mentioned it in a post I might have overlooked, but in the Pt 2 video you mentioned that you’ve seen the JL lockers not engaging multiple times now. What’s that all about? Any clarification on what you meant?

So, at about 17:56 in the video, you can actually hear Tom from PSC explain to me what was going on. He has an sPod and it was acting up. Apparently, Dana was having a similar if not the same issue with theirs. We had just seen a lot of this going on during the run. Sometimes, you can just pull a fuse, stick it back in and then turn on a light or something and everything starts to work again. Long story short, it wasn't necessarily the e-locker that was bad but the switch system.

That being said, we were having a lot of problems with our rear e-locker on this trip as well. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. It would only be once we got home that I found 2 of the 4 wires at the differential had pulled out of the plug.

Otherwise, we've seen all kinds of problems with the e-locker over the last 12 years and most of them come from the spider gears getting fractures from hard use and swelling to the point where they no longer move freely. This causes your lockers to either engage and not release or not engage at all.

Not saying that ARB's don't have their share of problems but so long as they're getting air, they work. Or at least, that's been the case for me.

Regolith
06-01-2019, 06:38 PM
So, at about 17:56 in the video, you can actually hear Tom from PSC explain to me what was going on. He has an sPod and it was acting up. Apparently, Dana was having a similar if not the same issue with theirs. We had just seen a lot of this going on during the run. Sometimes, you can just pull a fuse, stick it back in and then turn on a light or something and everything starts to work again. Long story short, it wasn't necessarily the e-locker that was bad but the switch system.

That being said, we were having a lot of problems with our rear e-locker on this trip as well. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. It would only be once we got home that I found 2 of the 4 wires at the differential had pulled out of the plug.

Otherwise, we've seen all kinds of problems with the e-locker over the last 12 years and most of them come from the spider gears getting fractures from hard use and swelling to the point where they no longer move freely. This causes your lockers to either engage and not release or not engage at all.

Not saying that ARB's don't have their share of problems but so long as they're getting air, they work. Or at least, that's been the case for me.

Copy all, thanks for the reply. For a moment I was concerned that there might be a systemic issue with the JL elockers that I wasn’t tracking. Thanks for the clarification.

wayoflife
06-02-2019, 11:28 PM
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Congratulations ScoobyCarolanNC! :thumb:

notnalc68
06-03-2019, 03:02 AM
Congratulations, ScoobyCarolanNC!

USMC Wrangler
06-03-2019, 04:18 AM
Nice! Congrats, Scooby!

Jsouder53
06-03-2019, 04:21 AM
Congrats man!!!

Labricon
06-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Congrats ScoobyCarolanNC!

WJCO
06-03-2019, 01:39 PM
Congrats Scooby!

ScoobyCarolanNC
06-06-2019, 02:08 AM
And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Congratulations ScoobyCarolanNC! :thumb:

So stoked! Thanks so much For the great video & cool prize!

ScoobyCarolanNC
06-06-2019, 02:11 AM
Dang it. I’ll try to fix that picture....

OverlanderJK
06-06-2019, 02:25 AM

Dang it. I’ll try to fix that picture....

Weird. They are full when they are on their side and empty when sitting up and down.

benatc1
06-06-2019, 02:30 AM
Dang it. I’ll try to fix that picture....Congrats man!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

RMC2
06-06-2019, 03:29 AM
I’m a little behind but watched this on the 75” big screen. Some tough obstacles, but not extreme. ;)

And congrats :clap2:

ScoobyCarolanNC
06-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Weird. They are full when they are on their side and empty when sitting up and down.

The second pic is after I drained em & shot in landscape. iPhone portrait (upright) pics always upload sideways I guess.

DWiggles
06-06-2019, 04:27 PM
great to see Texas wheeling getting some exposure, I know we get a lot of bad rap from the taxifornia crowd. K2 and Wolf Caves (share the fenceline) are great places to wheel for sure :thumb:

If you are ever a little more south-central Texas, check out Trees Ranch as well, it is a wild game ranch located near Leakey, Texas (roughly 2.5 hrs northwest of San Antonio). the trails there are more creek-bed, and again range from something a stock jeep could handle, to extreme near impassible by purpose built buggy, bounty obstacles and everywhere in-between. For those who have wheeled Hiddenfalls Adventure Park (Marble falls, Tx) *or watched the 2015 JK-Experience Middle America* the terrain is just like that, but on steroids ;)

Zstairlessone
06-07-2019, 01:38 AM

Awesome, congrats!!

OverlanderJK
06-07-2019, 01:43 AM
The second pic is after I drained em & shot in landscape. iPhone portrait (upright) pics always upload sideways I guess.

I figured as much. It was a joke.

SLO
06-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Eddie, why the Hi-Lift AND winch to get the silver JL out @ 13:58?

wayoflife
06-14-2019, 08:26 PM
Eddie, why the Hi-Lift AND winch to get the silver JL out @ 13:58?

Lockers weren’t working and was in a jam. Slick boulders that we’re moving everywhere.