Quadratop Reviews?

kttx740

Has anyone had some experience with Quadratec's soft top replacement? If so, what was your experience with it and would you recommend it?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have no experience but from what i heard from one of my buddies that has one its a great price and is just as good as factory.

kttx740

Thanks! I need a new top and considering giving the Quadratop a try

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

I would trust bestop each and every time and I've heard a couple times that bestop makes the factory top.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I do like Bestop products as they make factory tops and have factory quality but, I can't imagine this one being too bad.

kttx740

I do like Bestop products as they make factory tops and have factory quality but, I can't imagine this one being too bad.

From what I've been able to gather from other forums the product does not seem to be bad. It is manufactured in the same factory as Pavement Ends but to different specifications. I think it comes down to maintenance and preventative care as well. I purchased my JKU used and the soft top was not in the greatest shape.

suicideking

Look on Craigslist. Not sure about your area, but there's always at least 4+ listed. I've seen brand new tops never used for $400.

The OEM 2013 top uses new material, same as the new Bestop Supertop. Thicker, nicer looking, less noise. Haven't seen many of those though.

kttx740

Just installed the new top. After allowing the top to sit in the sun for an hour, installation took under 2 hours. Idiot proof instructions are included with the top. I have to say that it looks great!

Last edited:
I realize this thread is a little older but how did this top work out for you? I need to buy my wife a soft top for her 2dr and its between the Quardatop and the factory... I would prefer the Quadratop since she'll only use it half the year at best. I rather save the money and buy more parts.

Also does the Quadratop have the sunrise feature?

Top Bottom