2013 Jeep Service Manuals

Dave_g

Does any one have a good source or know a store where I can purchase a full service manual? I want to run down some electronic stuff. Not problems just identifying so I can start my off road engineering 10 button Controller programing.

Rock-itman

Does any one have a good source or know a store where I can purchase a full service manual? I want to run down some electronic stuff. Not problems just identifying so I can start my off road engineering 10 button Controller programing.

Try TECH AUTHORITY II Its mopar on a cd for purchase on all our JK's you may have to google it . If you have a problem ,let me know ill get you a link !! :rock: goodluck

Dave_g

Try TECH AUTHORITY II Its mopar on a cd for purchase on all our JK's you may have to google it . If you have a problem ,let me know ill get you a link !! :rock: goodluck

Thanks for that link https://www.techauthority.com/en-US/Pages/ItemDetail.aspx?itemID=61271

Its still not what im looking for " IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE TRADITIONAL WIRING DIAGRAM INFORMATION It does contain the wiring information relavent to a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) in the diagnostic procedure for the specific DTC."

But thank you for that link all the same, might still get it for informational reasons.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It usually takes a while before the good FSM is available to the public. It's too bad that they no longer make them available in PDF format too like they used to.

Top Bottom