san fernando valley SnG, 3.20.13

Hey some guys from jkf are having our 3rd SnG on Thursday march 21st at 7pm And I just wanted to invite you guys here in wayoflife Its at Golden Road Brewing. Hope you guys can make it

Going:
1 paychex.308
2. rubicrawl

Last edited:
Hey y'all

So, this is going to be out 3rd Los Angeles Suds-n-Grub. Once again a big thank you to HightGround Fab and Strike Force Zebra for all those awesome giveaways last month. We also had a good amount of us at the last meet.

I am going to try to reserve us the private party room this time, since every month we get bigger and bigger. From what I heard the private room is pretty big and it also has a pool table up there.

Located next to the Golden Road brewery and the Barrel Room, the Golden Road Pub serves fresh, local food paired with great beer. Our two signature beers, Point the Way IPA and GRB Hefeweizen, as well as other seasonal and speciality brews. They also feature guest taps.

Click the link below for the website:

Golden Road Brewing - Glendale - Los Angeles, CA

Looking forward to seeing you there
-Hosep

Just putting it out there, would anyone be interested in making this months Suds-n-Grub, family night. The brewery is also a restaurant and suitable for kids. If we do get the private room it will be much better. Once again just putting it out there and open for any ideas.

Going
1.Hosep818
2.RodCyn
3.Jeek.OlllllllO
4.BigRedJK
5.SOCAL-JK
6.Ssdudrew
7.69nova468
8.Gibsonth

Maybe
1.chris@offroadevolution

Re: SoCal SnG san fernando valley, 3.20.13

sh*t just saw this.... most certainly would have gone! i have now become comfortable in the chair... next time! :beer::beer::beer:

andrew -

hahahahahahahahahaha..... well in that case, put me down. what time is everyone planning on getting there?

andrew -

these SnG's need to be on the weekends:idontknow: i work graveyard shift starting at 9pm in Santa Monica:gaah: and finally you guys have one closer to me and i cant go as usual.... sorry just venting:doh:

these SnG's need to be on the weekends:idontknow: i work graveyard shift starting at 9pm in Santa Monica:gaah: and finally you guys have one closer to me and i cant go as usual.... sorry just venting:doh:

come out to corona on sunday. i know its not close.... but it is on a sunday!

andrew -

I'll bring that up tomorrow I also would like a Saturday night and Sunday to go wheel or wheel before SnG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, yeah we are making this a every month thing at jkf but I will post it here for the people that aren't on jkf

LOL!! If you really insist upon doing that, would you be so kind as to reciprocate and post up our suds-n-grubs over there too? Here is the link for it:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5889-The-Official-Unofficial-March-Suds-N-Grub-Sunday-March-24

I'll look forward to seeing your post over there and really do appreciate your help in spreading the word :thumb:

LOL!! If you really insist upon doing that, would you be so kind as to reciprocate and post up our suds-n-grubs over there too? Here is the link for it:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5889-The-Official-Unofficial-March-Suds-N-Grub-Sunday-March-24

I'll look forward to seeing your post over there and really do appreciate your help in spreading the word :thumb:

Wait are you being sarcastic? Or are you serious? Lol
Wait am I allowed to post stuff like that on this forum? But I wouldn't mind posting it on jkf. All I wanted is for jeepers that live near each other to meet?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait are you being sarcastic? Or are you serious? Lol
Wait am I allowed to post stuff like that on this forum? But I wouldn't mind posting it on jkf. All I wanted is for jeepers that live near each other to meet?

To a degree, I was being sarcastic. TheDuff tried posting one of our suds-n-grubs over there last month but apparently, we are now some kind of a competing forum and so, one of the mods there took it upon himself to lay down the law and deleted it. I'll be honest, if we're no longer one big happy family as I thought we were, I would prefer if you didn't post up threads like this in the future. But, even if you do, I won't go so far as to delete them.

rubicrawl

To a degree, I was being sarcastic. TheDuff tried posting one of our suds-n-grubs over there last month but apparently, we are now some kind of a competing forum and so, one of the mods there took it upon himself to lay down the law and deleted it. I'll be honest, if we're no longer one big happy family as I thought we were, I would prefer if you didn't post up threads like this in the future. But, even if you do, I won't go so far as to delete them.

Wow somebody did that what's the big deal it just makes us bigger and stronger and more great people to meet oh well yeah if they are going to do that than we don't want them here

Oh okay I apologize I didn't know they did that to theduff. I won't post stuff like that anymore. I like wayoflife much better though people are nicer here, once again sorry about that!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow somebody did that what's the big deal it just makes us bigger and stronger and more great people to meet oh well yeah if they are going to do that than we don't want them here

Honestly, I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.

Oh okay I apologize I didn't know they did that to theduff. I won't post stuff like that anymore. I like wayoflife much better though people are nicer here, once again sorry about that!

It's all good and there's no need to apologize for anything.

Top Bottom