Sedona Az, 5/1-5/5

Krieger

With the daily grind consuming life. The wife and I decided to go back to Sedona Az, I must say I'm really looking forward to
Relaxing to the max and doing a lot of exploring. I was just reading the Arozona Backroads & 4 wheel drive book and will be doing a few from here. I'm really interested in checking out Jerome a little closer, and seeing what that little town is all about.
Here's a few shots from a couple years ago.

Attachments

• image-1481184570.jpg
    image-1481184570.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 545
  • image-3891478371.jpg
    image-3891478371.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 546
  • image-1595160805.jpg
    image-1595160805.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 525
  • image-4054827320.jpg
    image-4054827320.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 521
  • image-2309879693.jpg
    image-2309879693.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 510
  • image-3602213751.jpg
    image-3602213751.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:

stevenJK13

I love Sedona and ever since I got my jeep a few months back I've been dying to make it up there(AZ native). Hopefully soon!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I would love to make a Sedona run. That would be a sweet trip. Im sure you and the wife will have a great time. Im looking at moving to Prescott. Puts me in the middle of great AZ wheelin.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
enjoy

Nice shots! Have a fun trip. I've been talking with the wife about making a trip over to Sedona soon. Been through the area a few times but never wheeled there. May might be our month.

JAGS

Hooked
Sedona is awesome. Scenery, trails and great food too. But that red rock dirt is a PITA. Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365309115.224233.jpg

We should do a WAL weekend run. Not sure I can make May as I already have a trip to Cali's Central Coast planned.

Krieger

If anybody wants to do a run or two, it would be a great to go out and do a few trails with others.

i would love to do a run out there. May though probably isnt gonna work for me. i am down for something in the fall though, maybe octoberish???

andrew -

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
With the daily grind consuming life. The wife and I decided to go back to Sedona Az, I must say I'm really looking forward to
Relaxing to the max and doing a lot of exploring. I was just reading the Arozona Backroads & 4 wheel drive book and will be doing a few from here. I'm really interested in checking out Jerome a little closer, and seeing what that little town is all about.
Here's a few shots from a couple years ago.

Jerome is a gem of a living ghost town. It never completely died but was circling the drain for a number of years. If you can, check out The Spirit Room for an authentic "back in the day" saloon experience. Enjoy!:yup:

NAUJK

If you guys plan anything let me know I'm right up in Flagstaff I'd love to go!

Same Here I am in Flag as well and would love to finally meet some of the WOL Group! Sedona is BEAUTIFUL! Jerome is an amazing town and Smiley Rock is a fun little trail right there outside of town!

Krieger

So lets make it happen 5/4/13 trail run in Sedona
I say we start a little early like 7:00 with Broken. Arrow
and keep moving from trail to trail depending on
How crowded it is and how many people we have.

Going:
SoCaljeeper
Uncensored Aggression
JK12

Maybe:
Philip *AZ*
cevery

Last edited:

Roaddog545

A-Jeep-Named-Duchess and I are going to Sedona in October. It will be her first trip there and my second. We can hardly wait. Would love to meet some other Jeeps out there. :beer::clap2::bleh:

JK12

I'd be down but I could only do a few trails in Sedona then head back up to flag around 3:00 or 4:00 that's if we went on 5/4

Top Bottom