Sedona Az, 5/1-5/5

gouacats

I might be able to make it, but I'd probably come up early afternoon on Saturday and leave early afternoon on Sunday. I'll keep y'all posted if I can get up there. Love Sedona!

Beyrgut

If you make it out to Jerome, you should stop by the a winery run by the Maynard, singer for Tool, A Perfect Circle and Pucifer. It's on my bucket list and I don't like wine:crazyeyes:. Hell a vineyard in a desert should be novelty enough to check out.

Caduceus

Last edited:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Sedona

If you make it up to Jerome, I suggest you stop by for lunch at the Haunted Hamburger. The view is great! Great little ghost town, the mine is also pretty cool to check out. Some decent wheeling around the area too. And it also puts you within range of Prescott and Alto off road park. Great area to check out. Also, Crown king is a great place to head up to. All less than day trips from the area. Have a great time!!

firecrew1

if you go to Jerome, you might want to try smiley rock. Its no more than 20-30 minutes away, it was alittle brushy as of 2 weeks ago. You also might want to come over the hill to Prescott, get alot of tourism here nice little city with alot of history. Unfortunate but Alto Pit is Closed to Jeeps now:mad: Backroad to Crown king is also a fun little trail. ill see what i have going on next month and maybe get together for a run

Fueljunkie

There is a group of Jeeps from Bullhead that will be in Sedona area that weekend. I would love to go, but I will be running a trail by Kingman on the 4th.

Rule18

I'm jealous! We just got back from a first time trip to Sedona last week, I already want to go back!! Have fun up there! :rock:

Krieger

There is a group of Jeeps from Bullhead that will be in Sedona area that weekend. I would love to go, but I will be running a trail by Kingman on the 4th.

Bullhead, that's cool we are staying at our vacation house on the 30th as a stoping point
Do you have more info on the group going?
It sure would be cool to run with a group.

Lobo6

Sedona

I used to work there! It is beautiful and the weather is fair. Lot's of offroading possibilities between Yavapai and Coconino counties. Wish I could go with you guys, sometimes I miss Az!
Lobo6

Krieger

Vacation has started I've had the jeep checked out by EVO,
Changed or checked all fluids. Come Tuesday we will be on our way.

Attachments

• image-293527154.jpg
    image-293527154.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 124

Krieger

Well it's time in a few more hours we will be off on a spring adventure.
The weather looks like its going to be great too. So Follow along as we explore some of Arizona's gold. Lol

Attachments

• image-4150119911.jpg
    image-4150119911.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 93

NAUJK

Well it's time in a few more hours we will be off on a spring adventure.
The weather looks like its going to be great too. So Follow along as we explore some of Arizona's gold. Lol

What are the exact days you'll be running trails? I am totally down to drop down from flag to join you .... if I don't have work on the days you're planning...

I can make saturdays run Ill meet you all at the trail head at or before 7 of Broken Arrow. If you do runs on thursday or Friday I can possibly meet you then as well.

Last edited:

Krieger

What are the exact days you'll be running trails? I am totally down to drop down from flag to join you .... if I don't have work on the days you're planning...

I'm arriving tomorrow at about noon or so and will be hitting the trails right after.
Ill be doing trails the rest of the week into Sunday
I like to get an earlier start when I'm doing the trails that have jeep tours running on it so most of
the time ill probably start around 7:00 in the morning each day.

NAUJK

I'm arriving tomorrow at about noon or so and will be hitting the trails right after.
Ill be doing trails the rest of the week into Sunday
I like to get an earlier start when I'm doing the trails that have jeep tours running on it so most of
the time ill probably start around 7:00 in the morning each day.

Ill meet you at the Trail head for Broken Arrow on Saturday. I can possibly do a run on Thursday as well, if you are looking for rigs to join you.

Krieger

Ill meet you at the Trail head for Broken Arrow on Saturday. I can possibly do a run on Thursday as well, if you are looking for rigs to join you.

Great!!
I was thinking about Oak Creek Homestead on Thursday the more the merrier.

firecrew1

you guys will enjoy the trip, the oak creek homestead was a good short trail but within the last couple of weeks the local hummer tours in sedona paid to have the only somewhat tricky portion of the trail smoothed out :mad: and once down there its a nice secluded area the water flow should be good.

NAUJK

you guys will enjoy the trip, the oak creek homestead was a good short trail but within the last couple of weeks the local hummer tours in sedona paid to have the only somewhat tricky portion of the trail smoothed out :mad: and once down there its a nice secluded area the water flow should be good.

Cuz they are Hummers and they cant handle it haha... but that is really lame...

Top Bottom