Balljoint upgrade and what else?

jeeeep

Hooked
Time to replace the ball joints, while I have it apart I'm thinking about replacing the axle shafts with Ten Factory units.

I'm ordering Synergy Suspension ball joints. Anything else I should be considering while I have it apart?

Atch

Time to replace the ball joints, while I have it apart I'm thinking about replacing the axle shafts with Ten Factory units.

I'm ordering Synergy Suspension ball joints. Anything else I should be considering while I have it apart?

Diff covers if you haven't already replaced them

socc3rakd25

Tube sleeves, shafts, diff covers, c-gussets, tube seals. I just did the synergy ball joints on mine and took them for a little trail ride, love em!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

If you don't have them already, c-gussets for sure. Sleeves are nice but not needed.

jeeeep

Hooked
thanks all for the input - it's a list but it'll be cheaper in the long run to do as much as possible while it's apart!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
thanks all for the input - it's a list but it'll be cheaper in the long run to do as much as possible while it's apart!

I think that all depends on what all you hope to do. By the time you finish building up a factory housing, you might well be on your way to something much better like a ProRock 44. Just something to think about.

jeeeep

Hooked
I think that all depends on what all you hope to do. By the time you finish building up a factory housing, you might well be on your way to something much better like a ProRock 44. Just something to think about.

I've looked at the ProRock and trying to build up with parts that can be moved to a new housing and not to do too much to the current hosing that doesn't need to be done. guess gussets should be on the short list as I take on more challenging trails.

Top Bottom