Western PA Roll Call!

PGH08JK

Who here is from western PA or East Ohio, I'm from Butler County, which is 25 minutes from Pittsburgh, and 45 from Youngstown/ Boardman OH. Maybe get a meet started or something...

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Who here is from western PA or East Ohio, I'm from Butler County, which is 25 minutes from Pittsburgh, and 45 from Youngstown/ Boardman OH. Maybe get a meet started or something...

Is this Keith? Use to have the yellow LJ?

OHIORUBICON

I'm Dave from near greater Cleveland area. Hoping to get a Wellsville trip planned soon. I'm rocking a Unlimited Rubicon with a few extras but its my DD so wont be doing anything to crazy. If anyone is interested in planning a trip let me know. I'd be happy to plan the trip and show everyone around who have never been. I ride dirt bikes there often and know the property like the back of my hand. (where you can and cant be) (what trails to avoid ect)....

Also.... I'm a responsible wheeler here... I know the reputation Wellsville has but they also have some great terrain and if you go on a Sunday or Weekday there typically isn't any crazy's there.

Top Bottom