Western PA Roll Call!

PGH08JK

Who here is from western PA or East Ohio, I'm from Butler County, which is 25 minutes from Pittsburgh, and 45 from Youngstown/ Boardman OH. Maybe get a meet started or something...

Who here is from western PA or East Ohio, I'm from Butler County, which is 25 minutes from Pittsburgh, and 45 from Youngstown/ Boardman OH. Maybe get a meet started or something...

Is this Keith? Use to have the yellow LJ?

I'm Dave from near greater Cleveland area. Hoping to get a Wellsville trip planned soon. I'm rocking a Unlimited Rubicon with a few extras but its my DD so wont be doing anything to crazy. If anyone is interested in planning a trip let me know. I'd be happy to plan the trip and show everyone around who have never been. I ride dirt bikes there often and know the property like the back of my hand. (where you can and cant be) (what trails to avoid ect)....

Also.... I'm a responsible wheeler here... I know the reputation Wellsville has but they also have some great terrain and if you go on a Sunday or Weekday there typically isn't any crazy's there.

Top Bottom