Rancheria Road to Black Gulck, and down Freeway ridge.

ShinDiggity

Myself and Luis, Rockyjk07, went on a little wheeling trip up Rancheria Road, and found our way down Black Gulch Trail and Freeway Ridge. This was my first time doing anything this difficult as far as trail riding goes, and I had a blast. The weather was awesome and the top and doors were off on my rig. Felt bad for Luis because he was trailing me and the dirt got the best of him. Anyways, I learned a lot about my rig, and that it is more capable than I thought it would be. The trail looks worse in real life than in the pictures and there were a few times when I thought I wouldn't make it out alive. I will definitely do this run again, and hopefully I mature in my offroad driving to know what I am doing. Had a great time.

IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0152.JPG IMG_0153.JPG IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0157.jpg IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0161.jpg

I also got stuck in a mud puddle... I could have got out if I reved it up and splashed mud and nasty stinky water in my interior but I decided against that and backed out. lol
IMG_0145.JPG

Had a great time, and I can't wait to get back out there again. :thumb::beer::rock:

RockyJk

Yeah hopefully we can get more people to go with us. It was cool seeing those 6 built up JK's up there too.

We should of followed em haha that commando green one was Badass! I gave that guy props lol

Here's a pic on the 155 when I was heading home them sequoia's are beautiful 1366600777981.jpg

ShinDiggity

Yeah we saw the trail and how crazy it was and said, "YOLO, F**k it, lets do it." LOL And we made it out alive. No scraps or nothing.

Top Bottom