Rancheria Road to Black Gulck, and down Freeway ridge.

jelliott076

I also got stuck in a mud puddle... I could have got out if I reved it up and splashed mud and nasty stinky water in my interior but I decided against that and backed out. lol

Had a great time, and I can't wait to get back out there again. :thumb::beer::rock:[/QUOTE]

It looks like you had a blast, but it's always amazing how many time we catch ourselves saying, "shit...it seemed like a good idea at the time.." That water looked entertaining.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
It looks like you had a blast, but it's always amazing how many time we catch ourselves saying, "shit...it seemed like a good idea at the time.." That water looked entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Or "Watch this!":eek:

Heholua

Miller Trail 5/5/2013

I am free may 5. If you want to plan something for then, let me know.

A group of us are planning to do Miller Trail in Frazier Park. Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome. We are meeting at the Jack in the Box at the Frazier Park exit at 9:00 am. Bring food and beverages as we will stop halfway through for a picnic. Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Rich

ShinDiggity

A group of us are planning to do Miller Trail in Frazier Park. Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome. We are meeting at the Jack in the Box at the Frazier Park exit at 9:00 am. Bring food and beverages as we will stop halfway through for a picnic. Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Rich

I will let you know if I decide to go. I was actually planning on going up to freeway ridge again. We will see.

Top Bottom