Combining Lift Kits

Shad0w

So as I get closer to summer, I have done more research on lifts and I have decided on a Teraflex 2.5 inch suspension lift with shock adapters and a TF 1.75 inch body lift. That gives me about 4.25 inches, plenty enough for 35's. I was wondering if later, I could throw on a leveling kit with it. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So as I get closer to summer, I have done more research on lifts and I have decided on a Teraflex 2.5 inch suspension lift with shock adapters and a TF 1.75 inch body lift. That gives me about 4.25 inches, plenty enough for 35's. I was wondering if later, I could throw on a leveling kit with it. Thanks!

Just so that we're all on the same page, you will only have 4.25" of clearance at the fenders but still only 2.5" of suspension lift. More than enough for 35's and no need for a leveling kit on top of that. Sure, you can do it but, I wouldn't recommend it.

Shad0w

Just so that we're all on the same page, you will only have 4.25" of clearance at the fenders but still only 2.5" of suspension lift. More than enough for 35's and no need for a leveling kit on top of that. Sure, you can do it but, I wouldn't recommend it.

Ok, I was a little confused on where the clearance was being measured to. Thanks!

phillypete

First off, the 2.5 kit will be plenty for those 35"s, so the body lift is unnecessary.

The body lift's only benefit is if you need it to clear tires, otherwise it is just going to unnecessarily raise the vehicles center of gravity.

Top Bottom