Aries Security Lid

JK1

so got this on last night it works good but its hard to get square with all the parts.. pry going to do a little modifying on some of the hardware the screws are a little shady but all in all its good and strong and will keep people out..
:beer:
IMG-20130515-00218.jpg
IMG-20130515-00219.jpg
IMG-20130515-00220.jpg
IMG-20130515-00221.jpg

JK1

Looks good. Hope you can get it to work out right.

thanks.. yeah the hook holes are just for bungy straps nothing heavy so the 6 outside screws im just going to replace with I bolts for something better to strap too.. I dont think the hooks that come on it would hold a full cooler bouncing around on a trail IMO... other than that for 369 i think its a good buy and will do what i need it to.. time will tell:beer:

Serg5000

You don't think it would hold an ARB fridge on the trail? I was thinking of getting a security deck however, I would like to be able to stack shit a mile high on that baby. My girl enjoys going camping and wheeling but I bring a lot of stuff she says she needs. I think it's her way of paying me back for no shower some times. Lol
She bought a tent for us. Big mistake letting her go alone. This thing sleeps like 10 mofo's. there's 2 of up. And it's almost 7 ft tall.

Last edited:

JK1

You don't think it would hold an ARB fridge on the trail? I was thinking of getting a security deck however, I would like to be able to stack shit a mile high on that baby. My girl enjoys going camping and wheeling but I bring a lot of stuff she says she needs. I think it's her way of paying me back for no shower some times. Lol
She bought a tent for us. Big mistake letting her go alone. This thing sleeps like 10 mofo's. there's 2 of up. And it's almost 7 ft tall.

well on the bright side you could store your doors top and everythin else you own in the tent if you wanted :D

yeah you could put that ARB on if you added some supports from the floor to the out side of the lid but then your loosing more space so it pry wouldnt be worth it :idontknow:

ttfhell

Like that. Stupid question but does it prevent the rear seats from being pulled open?
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

well on the bright side you could store your doors top and everythin else you own in the tent if you wanted :D

yeah you could put that ARB on if you added some supports from the floor to the out side of the lid but then your loosing more space so it pry wouldnt be worth it :idontknow:

I never thought of the tent as a mobile storage unit. Man what a great idea. Thanks.

JK1

Like that. Stupid question but does it prevent the rear seats from being pulled open?
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

well you can put the seat down but you cant open the front side of the cover to put long items in if thats what your asking

RodCyn

F.Y.I.

In reviewing their website, regarding this lid, it's mentioned that the lid will hold up to 200 lbs. (lot more than an ARB fridge)

A video shows a person standing/jumping on top of the deck. (youtube video: youtu.be/LLy6hYm4J5Y)

MTG

Caught the Bug

Not sure what a fully loaded ARB fridge weighs, but the video for this product says it will hold 200 lbs (maybe 250 I can't remember exactly what they said).

JK1

F.Y.I.

In reviewing their website, regarding this lid, it's mentioned that the lid will hold up to 200 lbs. (lot more than an ARB fridge)

A video shows a person standing/jumping on top of the deck. (youtube video: youtu.be/LLy6hYm4J5Y)

true i did see that now that you mention it... its very sturdy im 220 and i would stand on it...:thumb:

Top Bottom