Broken Arrow Trail - Sedona, AZ 5/17/2013

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After spending the better part of the day at the 2013 Overland Expo, we decided to head down to Sedona and run the Broken Arrow Trail with some of the new WAYALIFE friends that we met at the show. Unfortunately, the Pink Jeeps were out in force so we were able to take too many pics but, here are a few that we were able to snap. :cool:

At the start of the trail, working our way up and over the red rocks...
main.php

Almost like being on the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland...
main.php

Posing for a shot at the end of Chicken Point...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Looking out across the valley...
main.php

It was a real treat to see the prickly pear in bloom...
main.php

main.php

Working our way over to the slickrock...
main.php

main.php

Up, up and away...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Pulling over for a bit to let some Pink Jeeps roll by...
main.php

It's always fun to watch people new to Jeepin...
main.php

Fasten your seatbelts and keep hands and objects inside the vehicles at all times...
main.php

Heading down the Devils Steps...
main.php

After our fun run up Broken Arrow, we decided to take Schnebly Hill Road back to Flagstaff, a trail that is said to be one of the most photogenic 12 miles you can off road in the area. Here are a few poser shots close to the top...
main.php

main.php

Looking back down at Sedona...
main.php

Ending a great day with good friends with some American Honey - CHEERS!!
main.php

I'd like to give a BIG THANKS to all those who joined us on this last minute run up Broken Arrow. It was a real pleasure meeting all of you and hope to do it again sometime soon. :cool:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Awesome pictures!:clap2::yup: Eddie, Any chance you'll be going again this year? I want to go just need to plan a head!:standing wave:

Last edited:

JK12

All i can say is im not a very photogenic person in that last picture! Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for all the pictures it was fun getting a chance to wheel with you! hope to do it again soon:thumb:

Big-T

Looks like you guys had a blast, always enjoy those last min trips where you kinda wing it and they turn out to be fantastic. Good times.

jelliott076

Sooner rather than later my brother! I've got the time off coming up, let's take a weekend and get out there. I'm going to try to wrangle my 14yr old into it.

NAUJK

Hey! I just want to say thank you for everything! I had an amazing day, and it was great meeting you all finally! Anytime you are in or near Arizona if I am able I am more than game for some wheeling and exploring!

:beer: Cheers!

Mike

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like some good times were had by all. Looking forward to heading out there this year.

10Frank9 and I are talking about heading out there, it's just a matter of when. I have that block of vacation in July so hopefully you two can break free on a mutual weekend.

Been a few times and truly is an awesome place to wheel. Trails are compact enough you can hit several in one day and still have plenty of time to get cleaned up and hit town for SnG.

If I can swing it, would be great to join you guys.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
10Frank9 and I are talking about heading out there, it's just a matter of when. I have that block of vacation in July so hopefully you two can break free on a mutual weekend.

Too hot in July. :cheesy:

I could probably take a long weekend sometime in July. The later the better.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pictures!:clap2::yup: Eddie, Any chance you'll be going again this year? I want to go just need to plan a head!:standing wave:

Hard to say for sure, not anytime soon anyway. Got too many other runs planned and most of them will be up in the Sierra's.

that was a fun run, glad to meet you guys:D Next time we will have to show you oak creek;)

It was a real pleasure to meet and wheel with you :thumb:

All i can say is im not a very photogenic person in that last picture! Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for all the pictures it was fun getting a chance to wheel with you! hope to do it again soon:thumb:

:cheesy: I hope we can do it again soon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
;)Next time you guys come out if you have half to a full day ill take you to some really cool ruins View attachment 30949 View attachment 30950 View attachment 30951

Whoa!! That's awesome and man, I so want to see that :thumb:

Hey! I just want to say thank you for everything! I had an amazing day, and it was great meeting you all finally! Anytime you are in or near Arizona if I am able I am more than game for some wheeling and exploring!

:beer: Cheers!

Mike

Hey Mike, it was great meeting you and glad that you were able to hang out with us. Hope to do it again soon :cool:

Top Bottom