Pancake Rock - Sunday May 24th

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm going to run pancake rock this Sunday (26th). Any and all are welcome, no minimum requirements. Rocker protection is a plus but not needed.

It will be a morning run and we should be headed back early enough that you can do something else in the afternoon. Meet at the vacant lot east of the Burger King off of Old highway 80 in El Cajon. The address for the Burger King is,

14136 Olde Highway 80
El Cajon‎ California‎ 92021

If you keep going east just past that you will see a dirt lot. You can fuel up at the 7 eleven right next to the Burger King. We will be leaving that location at 7:30AM and headed out. We can air down and disconnect at the trail head.

I will be topless and doorless but you don't have to be. Any questions let me know.

Going
1. OverlanderJK
2. jkrossi
3. Ilikedirt2011
4. The Duff
5. Rebel JK

Maybe

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Given my track record this year, I am going to go ahead and sign up for this run....I won't make it anyway.

:cheesy:

TheDuff

I'm trying to get my diff fluid changed tomorrow and repair my driver side rear brake hard line so I can go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm trying to get my diff fluid changed tomorrow and repair my driver side rear brake hard line so I can go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you need some help let me know. I working on the new house now but might be free later tonight. Tomorrow I am booked though.

newtdog

How far is the trail from where you guys are meeting? What time do you think you will be done...minus no issues? I might show up!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How far is the trail from where you guys are meeting? What time do you think you will be done...minus no issues? I might show up!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

20 minutes. I'm hoping to be home by noon. The trail is really short. Few fun obstacles but nothing too hardcore.

jelliott076

20 minutes. I'm hoping to be home by noon. The trail is really short. Few fun obstacles but nothing too hardcore.

Those minor obstacles are going to be like a gravel driveway for you rig with all the new mods! Wish I could make it. Next time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ilikedirt2011

I might be interested. Never been there and very new to wheelin. I've got a 4in lift on 33's. no rocker protection right now unless I get my rubi rails on before then. Think I would be able to make it??

Top Bottom