Pancake Rock - Sunday May 24th

Rebel JK

GosmsPhoto1369623017109.jpg

Heres a couple shots I didnt have to edit on my phone. Have more when i get time

Attachments

• GosmsPhoto1369607724468.jpg
    GosmsPhoto1369607724468.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 99

SDG

Caught the Bug
Ah man, looks like a lot of fun! Bummed I missed out on this. Spent the day cleaning a reorganizing my garage which was defenitly el sucko when I knew you guys were out there having fun!

Look forward to seeing some more pics.

Overlander, you going to just cut the rest of the boot off and run like that for a while, or do you have a new DS on order?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ah man, looks like a lot of fun! Bummed I missed out on this. Spent the day cleaning a reorganizing my garage which was defenitly el sucko when I knew you guys were out there having fun!

Look forward to seeing some more pics.

Overlander, you going to just cut the rest of the boot off and run like that for a while, or do you have a new DS on order?

I have a spare factory. Well don't have it yet with me but have two factory spares. I need to order an aftermarket but ill run this until it blows.

I did that, sheared a bolt off the rear sway bar link and smashed my front diff off a rock. I didn't do nearly as much damage when I was stock. :cheesy:

Rebel JK

Had a blast! My kid was stoked to be able to make it. Thanks again guys. Picked up a little rash on my naked rails!

ForumRunner_20130527_155741.jpg

missb

I'm new. Obviously. ;)
I had just recieved an email from a dealer in Mission Viejo, telling me they sold the 2011 Jk beautiful Sand colored, all the goodies.. my heart was broken. So then I'm Driving to Japatul, to hang out with my parents and their good friends (cause I'm a loser an don't have a jeep) and along comes 4 maybe 5 Jeeps back from an obvious day of jeeping... Jealous much? Then I cried... LOL Just wanted to say HI!!

Xo
B

jkrossi

I'm new. Obviously. ;)
I had just recieved an email from a dealer in Mission Viejo, telling me they sold the 2011 Jk beautiful Sand colored, all the goodies.. my heart was broken. So then I'm Driving to Japatul, to hang out with my parents and their good friends (cause I'm a loser an don't have a jeep) and along comes 4 maybe 5 Jeeps back from an obvious day of jeeping... Jealous much? Then I cried... LOL Just wanted to say HI!!

Xo
B

Well when you get your jeep you know how to find us. A good co-pilot is always good too.

missb

Well when you get your jeep you know how to find us. A good co-pilot is always good too.

Well I do have good Boat B*tch skills, so Im betting I'd make a great jeep co-pilot! LOL Thanks I've always wondered about trails out there. I know there is one up in North County where I live (san Marcos) every once in a while I see a meet up getting ready to go...

Rebel JK

The 2nd picture is of a couple of thirsty and sad JK'ers out front of Alpine brewery. Who would have thought they would be closed on Sundays! :(

Attachments

• 20130526_091352.jpg
    20130526_091352.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20130526_141830.jpg
    20130526_141830.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom