Harpers Ferry, WV. Sat. June 1st maybee into Sunday

O.K. I am planning on a road trip to Harpers Ferry West Virginia on Saturday June 1st and it my go into Sunday June 2nd.

Just trying to see if anyone somewhat local would like to join me.

I plan on just touring around the area and hit some of the historical landmarks, get some pictures of my jeep and hopfully other jeeps too at the river. And if ther is enough people we can find somewhere to wheel too. I definatly want to see a group come together and do lunch and dinner and most most definatly want to do a group honey shot at one of the local watering holes............

any one in the area that knows where we can "legaly" hit some mud and rocks let me know.

SLEEPY CREEK LAKE is where we will wheel, mainly like fire roads a few things to climb, and some mud!!!

O.k. so who is in??????

Lane87 is in
Mikefishes is in
KPM171 is in
Stamp trail is in

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Sounds like an awesome drive to see some stuff and just all chill out! I'm going to have to pass tho It seems a little far for me and I will be beaching it anyway

Sent from my iPhone

originaly thinking pics and whatnot, but a guy just pm'd me saying that there is is a place to wheel near berckley springs. he will let me know tomorrow. if it sounds cool i will def add it to the agenda. kinda wingin this as of right now. it was originaly going to be me the girlfreind and one of my customers, he backed out so now im up for anything i can get into.

sometimes last minute trips turn out pretty cool.

Sounds like an awesome drive to see some stuff and just all chill out! I'm going to have to pass tho It seems a little far for me and I will be beaching it anyway

Sent from my iPhone

maybe next time then, that guy we met from WV at Rausch creek last weekend as telling me there are a few places to wheel. mikesfishes is wheelin with him this weekend so hopefully mike tells me it's cool out there. only 50 mins from my house.

mikefishes

maybe next time then, that guy we met from WV at Rausch creek last weekend as telling me there are a few places to wheel. mikesfishes is wheelin with him this weekend so hopefully mike tells me it's cool out there. only 50 mins from my house.

Trip with Jason to WV this morning was very cool. Not as long or as grand as Rausch Creek, but absolutely free and some really great trails. I'd like to get some guys and go back.

It's close to Harpers Ferry, so we could probably do a bit of both in a day if we started early enough

KPM171

Yay water crossings and hill climbs!

I could be in for this. Wheelin during the day on Saturday 01June, dinner in the evening, than drive back?

Ok, count me in! I'm coming from inside the beltway, so I'm happy to meet you guys in WV or meet in MD/VA and caravan part of the way too.

Cool. you're on the going list. i'm going to look at where everyone is coming from and post the place and time to meet. im thinking meet early, wheel, sight see a lil, find somewhere to eat then split.

i'll post the meet location and time a couple days prior.

mikefishes

Shannon and I are in. We are looking forward to seeing Lane and Nubs again and making new friends. First round is on Shannon!

mikefishes

O.K. I am planning on a road trip to Harpers Ferry West Virginia on Saturday June 1st and it my go into Sunday June 2nd.

Just trying to see if anyone somewhat local would like to join me.

I plan on just touring around the area and hit some of the historical landmarks, get some pictures of my jeep and hopfully other jeeps too at the river. And if ther is enough people we can find somewhere to wheel too. I definatly want to see a group come together and do lunch and dinner and most most definatly want to do a group honey shot at one of the local watering holes............

any one in the area that knows where we can "legaly" hit some mud and rocks let me know.

O.k. so who is in??????

Lane87 is in
Mikefishes is in
KPM171 is in

PS Saturday has a very slight possibility of being a work day for me. Sunday is totally free though.

Top Bottom