Harpers Ferry, WV. Sat. June 1st maybee into Sunday

Bootman83

And so begins the story of "honey, I had to get a hotel room for the night. For safety, I swear!" =)

Haha. That's great. Love it. Yeah. I'm sure calling off of work, wheeling all day, staying in a hotel while she is home with a 2 month old sounds like a greeeeeeat idea. Haha. Sounds like the fastest way ever to have her squash my Jeep fund.

Lane87

My wife and I actually drove down to Harpers Ferry today just to get out of the house. There's a little roadside barbeque place in the little strip of Virginia you go through between MD and WV. It was delicious! They have Ribs and smoked chicken. My wife and I split a half smoked chicken, home cut fries and some cole slaw for $15. They even have some chairs and a table you can sit and eat at.. I think it would be a perfect place for us to grab dinner or lunch next weekend.

KPM171

My wife and I actually drove down to Harpers Ferry today just to get out of the house. There's a little roadside barbeque place in the little strip of Virginia you go through between MD and WV. It was delicious! They have Ribs and smoked chicken. My wife and I split a half smoked chicken, home cut fries and some cole slaw for $15. They even have some chairs and a table you can sit and eat at.. I think it would be a perfect place for us to grab dinner or lunch next weekend.

I <3 BBQ, this is an easy sell for me! Trying to talk a few neighbors in to joining us for the trail ride.

shit, i knew i should of text you this mornig, me, the girlfriend and the mutt where there today too... we also wheeled at sleepy creek lake. i just got back from down there.

Top Bottom