I realize this is a shot in the dark...

RescueGreenJK

...but I'm hoping to get some help here in identify the manufacturer of this lift. The local off-road shop had a "Customer Appreciation Day," where they were selling all kinds of new and used equipment and some pretty steeply discounted prices, so I picked up everything you see here for $100. Included control arms, track bar and the springs.

There's no identifying marks on anything, but I'm hoping someone can help me maybe identify who makes it? I figured for $100 you can't beat it either way.

Thanks for the help!

6551F43E-0228-428D-8B6D-EEB3FBAAEA01-1769-000000BF5D856FAE_zps75bd5437.jpg

5730B248-26DE-4BC1-847D-8EB7A02B275A-1769-000000BF456079BF_zps8813cda8.jpg

B8B5523E-B84E-4A9A-AB9E-4DF544EF9E7C-1769-000000BF3095053A_zps9f049a23.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At first, I thought TF too but they never had a front track bar that looked like that. Also, it has polyurethane bushings at the frame mounts an the spherical joints are a bit more boxy. If I could guess, these are Rock Krawler arms with coils of a different make.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I agree, I don't think it's a rockkrawler kit, it doesn't look like their trackbar. They also have black coils.

My best guess is rough country.

1. Gray coils
2. Poly bushings and cheap Jj knock offs
3. The quality looks like RC, the way the thread is welded at the locknuts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, I don't think it's a rockkrawler kit, it doesn't look like their trackbar. They also have black coils.

My best guess is rough country.

1. Gray coils
2. Poly bushings and cheap Jj knock offs
3. The quality looks like RC, the way the thread is welded at the locknuts

It thought that RC came with dual rate coils? The rest does look like it could be their kit.

Heholua

It looks like the RC control arms and track bar with RE coils to me:thinking:
But for $100 gotta try it.:yup:

sfrubicon

I had the rough country x flex lift on my tj and it looks the same. There joint uses a wrench kinda like a grinding wheel wrench. That might help.

zeddjb

I'm fairly certain that those are RC because I have those as well. Even the springs are RC but I don't have those ones on my Jeep anymore.

Top Bottom