Who got Caught topless and doorless in the rain today?

Ldogg

I have had my JK less the two months, and have had the top off for the last two weeks. Finally after days of 20%-30% chances of rain it happened.... I got caught topless and doorless and had to make the mad dash back to my house from work :doh: I think this is a Jeep Right a passage right? :rock:

Anyway didn't get to wet, and even though I was driving through a thunderstorm, I had a smile on my face the entire way home, and just nodded when I got strange looks from other cars. Guess it really is a jeep thing and a Wayalife!

:thumb:

cluelessJK

Welcome, haha that happened to the wife and I last week on the way to buy some stuff for the jeep! I love watching people reaction!

SPIELUHR

O ive gotten caught a few times lol. Once with only the freedom top and once being naked. Yesterday no I got lucky and mine got to sit in the garage and I drove my gf's, she at least has a soft top. Today not so much and it looks like its a 20% chance and I only have my freedom top and doors on. Once it rains a few times inside your jeep you kinda give up lol YOLO

Top Bottom