JKS Rear Spring Perches

Silversurfer

Hello. I have a 2012 auto rubi. Have the 2.5 inch Teraflex coil lift with their flex arms as well as 1 inch spacers rear, 1/2 inch in front.

I have the spring wedges in the rear, but want to do this right, so bought the JKS spring perches.

I've ad on here somewhere that if you use the teraflex rear TB bracket, then the drivers side spring perch needs to be cut down and rewelded before bolting it on. Does anyone have any experience with this so I know what to expect?

Thanks in advance.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you have the TF 2.5" kit, your rear track bar relocation bracket should be attached to the passenger side frame rail and NOT the axle. The later would have promoted to be a problem but, shouldn't be one for you.

DJCFHB

I did this with jks a perch and an evo trackbar bracket. I laid the perch on top of the axle and tb bracket marked and cut. Once i had the perch trimmed to fit i welded it in place.

Silversurfer

If you have the TF 2.5" kit, your rear track bar relocation bracket should be attached to the passenger side frame rail and NOT the axle. The later would have promoted to be a problem but, shouldn't be one for you.

Bummer. Actually, I have the Teraflex HD. Rear TB bracket that attaches to the drivers side of the axle.

Guess ill have to figure it out when the perches get here....

Thx for the input!

Top Bottom