PRESS RELEASE : OEM-Style Replacement Electric Mirrors Now Available from Bestop

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you with 2011+ Jeep JK Wranglers and would love to have electric mirrors, I'm happy to announce that Bestop now offers them. Check it out :cool:

OEM-Style Replacement Electric Mirrors Now Available from Bestop®!

5126601 electric replacement mirror 2.jpg

HighRock™ 4x4 Electric Mirror Applications cover 2011-Current JKs
Broomfield, CO (June 12th, 2013):

Now Available from Bestop – HighRock 4x4 OEM-style Replacement Electric
Mirrors for your 2011-Current Wrangler JK. Replace worn, missing or damaged powered
mirrors with OEM styling featuring the electrical wiring harness to operate mirrors from
inside the cab and utilize the de-fog feature. All mirror kits are sold in pairs, no-drill, bolton
installation with complete hardware for quick installation on 2011-Current Wrangler
JK. All mirrors kits are sold in pairs.

Featuring top of the line, impact and UV resistant, black ABS composite housings and
DOT approved glass with an impeccable mirror surface these Bestop mirrors protect you
from daily dings and dents to the trail adventures that weekends bring. “In the past if a
2011 – current JK owner with the powered mirror option, busted their mirror coming out
of their garage they would have to use our standard replacement mirrors and push the
mirrors into place like everybody else. Now these owners can replace their mirrors with
Bestop and restore ease and functionality of their electric mirrors right away”, states Rick
Troeger, Bestop Engineer.

Replacement Electric Mirrors are available at Bestop Authorized Dealers now. For more
detailed information please visit Bestop.com or contact Bestop Customer Service
Monday – Friday, 8-5 Coast to Coast.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, my mistake. I posted the years without confirming what was written in the press release :doh: :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sorry guys, my mistake. I posted the years without confirming what was written in the press release :doh: :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes:

I assumed it was the previous years as well when it said "in the past". As if 2011 was so long ago. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom