Monache Meadows July 19-21.

ShinDiggity

Myself and Chris from EVO have planned a camping trip up to Monache Meadows July 19-21. Anybody who is interested is welcomed to join us. We will be camping along the Kern River and relaxing and enjoying time away from the city. We will be leaving at about 0800 hours on Friday and coming back whenever on Sunday. I know Eddie was just up there so if you missed the trip with Eddie, maybe you can join us. I will have more details when the trip gets closer.

Going:
1. Shindiggity
2. Chris@OFE
3. JKRay
4. Moochie
5. RockyJk

Last edited:

jelliott076

Man that looks like a cool place to go. I'm stuck on call that whole weekend, but if I can make it I'll be there for sure. Throw me down as a maybe.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The permit is a self filled out paper. Not a big deal really. They don't even keep record of it.

Marauder

I may actually be working on a cabin in Kennedy meadows that weekend. I may hit the trail and pop out to see you guys on my down time.

ShinDiggity

Just spoke to a ranger at Black Rock Ranger Station and I confirmed that they only allow gas or propane grills and cookware. No open fires. We will also need to get a permit from a ranger station for the gas or propane grills.

Moochie

Myself and Chris from EVO have planned a camping trip up to Monache Meadows July 19-21. Anybody who is interested is welcomed to join us. We will be camping along the Kern River and relaxing and enjoying time away from the city. We will be leaving at about 0800 hours on Friday and coming back whenever on Sunday. I know Eddie was just up there so if you missed the trip with Eddie, maybe you can join us. I will have more details when the trip gets closer.

Is everybody still on for this camping trip?

Top Bottom