Which track bar bracket?

Jerms

What track bar relocate bracket are you guys running? Needs to come up just a few to get back in line with the dl.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
EVO front and rear. Of course, up front, we're running the EVO draglink flip as well - something that is REQUIRED to keep your steering geometry correct.

NAUJK

EVO front and rear. Of course, up front, we're running the EVO draglink flip as well - something that is REQUIRED to keep your steering geometry correct.

Good ol search finding threads with the questions I have myself. Anyway.... Eddie the Evo rear bracket it mounts to the axle would you say it is strong enough to be used without being welded? I mean it is Evo so its going to be great. I will be doing the Evo Draglink Flip up front but i need a good rear bracket.

Cheers

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good ol search finding threads with the questions I have myself. Anyway.... Eddie the Evo rear bracket it mounts to the axle would you say it is strong enough to be used without being welded? I mean it is Evo so its going to be great. I will be doing the Evo Draglink Flip up front but i need a good rear bracket.

Cheers

Although I have the teraflex bracket it is not welded and has held up fine. You've seen on here what trails I have run so that should give you an idea if it will be good enough for you.

JK1

Cheers

mines not welded but i dont think it is nessecary.

IMG-20130526-00245.jpg

Mine is welded. Not sure how necessary it is, but did it anyways. I will have my new one welded as well when I swap to my "new" rubi44s.

SIOUX evo rcc bracket (640x391).jpg

Top Bottom