Planning a trip up the rubicon in October

I'm starting to plan a trip up the rubicon for October. Got a couple other rigs heading up with me. One guy that has been up it a ton of times. If anyone wants to jump in let me no

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
October is a beautiful time to run the Con and one of my favorite times due to the emptiness of the trail and lack of mosquitos but, as mentioned, the nights and mornings are a lot colder. Also, you have a lot less daylight to work with. Hope you have a great time :yup:

B-rab

I'm interested in joining. I would be coming up from Las Vegas with my pup!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

I'm starting to plan a trip up the rubicon for October. Got a couple other rigs heading up with me. One guy that has been up it a ton of times. If anyone wants to jump in let me no

My wife and I were trying to get a run together for the end of August but not really looking like many people interested. If there is still room we would like to join you guys.

What's the plan? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

I'm going to give my friend a call that knows the trail tomorrow to lock in the date for sure. I'll get back to you but were going either the first weekend in October of the second

jmm176

I'm a mabey....guess I better work done OT....lots to buy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife and I were trying to get a run together for the end of August but not really looking like many people interested. If there is still room we would like to join you guys.

I don't really have a set amount of people I'm taking. I am just looking for a few jks to go with me because I'm going with other toyotas lol so if you want to go you can I'll add you as a friend and let you no for sure what date

I don't really have a set amount of people I'm taking. I am just looking for a few jks to go with me because I'm going with other toyotas lol so if you want to go you can I'll add you as a friend and let you no for sure what date

Sounds good! I am just looking for a few people to run the trail with :yup: thanks!

Top Bottom