Southern Ca

TheRoyalDoyle

The girlfriend and I are taking a trip to Southern Ca in August, and might want to do a few trails while we are out there. Anyone have any suggestions? We are on a 3.5in lift with 35's :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, most of us head up to the mountains during the summer. Big Bear has a lot of popular trails.

rtguy1

along with the trails mentioned in big bear, there is always miller jeep trail in Gorman, trails out in Calico, and Cleghorn.

B-rab

The girlfriend and I are taking a trip to Southern Ca in August, and might want to do a few trails while we are out there. Anyone have any suggestions? We are on a 3.5in lift with 35's :)

Hey Royal

I'm trying to plan a trip with a group from Nevada in Aug. currently looking for any Ca locals that are interested in showing us the hotspots to go to. Most of us have similar jeep builds 3"-4" lifts with 33"-35" tires.
I'm thinking about traveling on a Friday and trailing on Saturday (day & night) and Sunday (morning) then wrapping up around noon Sunday.

Cheers
B-rab

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

TheRoyalDoyle

Hey Royal

I'm trying to plan a trip with a group from Nevada in Aug. currently looking for any Ca locals that are interested in showing us the hotspots to go to. Most of us have similar jeep builds 3"-4" lifts with 33"-35" tires.
I'm thinking about traveling on a Friday and trailing on Saturday (day & night) and Sunday (morning) then wrapping up around noon Sunday.

Cheers
B-rab

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

Awesome,

Yeah looks like we will be there the first weekend in August and the following week. If you ar going to be there around that time I am sure we would love to meet up with you guys. Just let me know what dates are looking like, at this point I havent planned much at all.

TheRoyalDoyle

For anyone that is interested I will be in SOCAL at the beninning of August and will be running Dishpan on the 3rd. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Top Bottom