Corral Canyon sidewinder run mid August

jkrossi

So whos up for a Corral canyon run mid to late August? Say the 3rd weekend on sat the 17th.

Let me know and ill move you guys around on the list

Last edited:

sean.m.adams33

Depending on if my jeeps ready then I'm in! We keep missing each other. Would be nice to get out there with some of you guys.

crowrb29

Can I run sidewinder on 31s? If so then I'm a maybe. Would love to meet some of the peeps from the forum.

Rebel JK

I think we are in. Sats are better for us. 17th sounds pretty good.

How about Teamfaust? Are you in?

SoCalDozer

I would love to go, haven't been offloading in far to long. Would probably bring my future father in law along as well in a Cherokee if no one minded

SoCalDozer

It's got a 5.5 in long arm lift and a winch, but it does have 31's. he has sliders as well so I'm sure it would be fine

Rebel JK

I would love to go, haven't been offloading in far to long. Would probably bring my future father in law along as well in a Cherokee if no one minded

I sure as hell would love to see any models as long as they are out there! I'm not positive, but this group is wayoflife (not JKalife) for a reason. I say Bring what you have. I have been out with some cj's, tj's and god forbid some broncos that can flat out drive.
Sounds like the father in law is one of the guys who can add to the run.

jelliott076

Danny, Put me in as a maybe. I may have to work that weekend, but if that doesn't happen I'll meet you at 4corners...or where ever you choose.

Top Bottom