Corral Canyon sidewinder run mid August

jkrossi

Not sure, have any of the other guys said they are still for sure coming yet?

Not yet but if they dont chime in I can send PMs on Wednesday to see who is going to make it for sure.

Hopefully they will just chime in and say if their still up for going though.

SoCalDozer

Not yet but if they dont chime in I can send PMs on Wednesday to see who is going to make it for sure.

Hopefully they will just chime in and say if their still up for going though.

we need a forest pass for out there? or is that just for camping?

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376367397.714852.jpg

Is this where y'all are goin?? If so I think I'll meet up! Didn't think there were any trails in the area Apple Maps is telling me.!

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Nope no we dont need a forest pass its just for camping.

Yeah its near san diego about 30 40 minutes east

Well shoot, maybe next time. Lil bit of a journey for me haha about 5 hours I think to where y'all are goin. Pictures of that trail look awesome though.

Rebel JK

Hoping to still make it. Im day to day right now though. Ive got some slop in my stock tie rod to driver side rod end at the inner sleeve/ threads with clamp tight. Not sure how much is normal. Need to replace anyhow but not sure what I can come up with by sat. unless someone has a decent stocker the're unloading cheap till I get a new good one.

SoCalDozer

I might have to work, not for sure yet but my Lpo told us maybe. Trying to help my old Det get ready for a deployment so depends on the aircraft really,

jkrossi

No worries if anyone cant make it. Just post up if you can or cant by friday. So I know who to look for.

Top Bottom