socal: miller jeep trail 9.21.13

My birthday is coming up so I want to do miller again.

The run starts at 9 so I will be at flying J at 8 and headed to the trail head at 8:30

I will be doorless and top less but it is a very dusty trail.

Requirements: tow points, and some rock sliders, my stock jku sure used them last time

Also can someone help me air up at the end? Thank you!

Flying j: 34.817567, -118.886444....
42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, I-5 Frazier Park Exit 205, Frazier Park, CA 93243

Cb channel: 16

Update: working on the 5 freeway northbound when the freeway splits male sure you stay to your right or you won't be able to get out at Frazier park
Going:
1. Jeek.OlllllllO
2. Ssdudrew
3.hosepb
4. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
5. xtremefx4
6. Cjacks95
7. miguel250r
8. redrubirocker
9. RodCyn
10. mcgee149
Maybe:
1.jk-freak
2.rtguy1
3. Chris@OffroadEvolution
4.bob-o
5. AGJK
6. fernjk27
7. Brewman
8. CombatVetJK
9. jkrossi
10. RockyJk
11. Finn Sizzle
12. luk4mud

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

My birthday is coming up so I want to do miller again.

The run starts at 9 so I will be at flying J at 8 and headed to the trail head at 8:30

I will be doorless and top less but it is a very dusty trail.

Requirements: tow points, and some rock sliders, my stock jku sure used them last time

Also can someone help me air up at the end? Thank you!

Flying j: 34.817567, -118.886444

Going:
1. Jeek.OlllllllO
2. Amanda
3.hosepb

Maybe:
1.jk-freak

Put me down as a maybe. I just got back from there and it was a great time. My brothers graduating his medical something or other from the NAVY around that time and I just need to double check the dates.

Finn Sizzle

I'm not familiar with "Miller", can you tell me the location? I'm in Temecula, so not sure the distance away, but if not too far I would be up for a run.

Finn Sizzle

Duh! Thanks. I checked to coordinates, about 3 hours out for me. That would be a long day for me! Have a great time

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

xtremefx4

I think I'm on vacation that week. So put me down as a maybe. It would be great to meet some of u from here!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Awesome! Do you know the trail well enough to lead the pack?

This passed (past?) Sunday was my first run on it. I could probably remember the trails we took. They were quite fun and some tricky spots, especially for us stock guys. Hopefully Chris will see this and want to come. He was a great leader.

Last edited:
This passed (past?) Sunday was my first run on it. I could probably remember the trails we took. They were quite fun and some tricky spots, especially for us stock guys. Hopefully Chris will see this and want to come. He was a great leader.

Awesome! You should be p.m. him! See what he says. I my is pretty stock and I ran it fine. Couple three Wheeling though lol

Top Bottom