socal: miller jeep trail 9.21.13

Finn Sizzle

Put me in as a maybe. Having some work done to my YJ and may bring that.....

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Put me in as a maybe. Having some work done to my YJ and may bring that.....

Would be cool if you can. My mom is trying to get her YJ ready for it too. I don't have much hope or I would add her to the maybe list haha. Any parts you'd like to sell or trade off your Anniversary Rubi?? :brows:

miguel250r

I have that weekend off where is this located I'm 45 min south of fresno

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

miguel250r

Oh hell ya that's not far at all from me is there room for a maybe in the group? I have to talk to the ole lady first to get permission haha

miguel250r

So I pretty much have a stock Rubicon with a 4" lift (can't afford bigger tires yet) and for some reason the lockers ain't working to. do u think it will do alright with 32s and no lockers I don't want to be the guy that's being tugged out of every obstacle

Oh man:/ have fun in hong Kong! Lol I might do a night run soon maybe you can join

Thanks, unfortunately this is a business/torture trip. Wont have much time to do any site seeing, but at least I'll be able to get some awesome Cantonese food while i'm there. Bummer is the flight, 14hr to HK 15hr back. Last trip I got stuck on a immigration flight coming from India to USA. Lets just say that was a smell I could have gone my entire life not knowing about. :misery::drama:

Last edited:
So I pretty much have a stock Rubicon with a 4" lift (can't afford bigger tires yet) and for some reason the lockers ain't working to. do u think it will do alright with 32s and no lockers I don't want to be the guy that's being tugged out of every obstacle

You'll be fine, I made it my stock ruby no lockers on. There is only a couple "difficult spots", just pick good lines and you'll be fine. Miller is tough on FJ's and range rovers but I've seen YJ's on up make it fine.

Last edited:

Yeah I have an x model on stock Rubicon tires and I have run it. Lol I think Ima be that guy Ima try doing harder lines this time around.

Thanks, unfortunately this business/torture trip. Wont have much time to do any site seeing, but at least I'll be able to get some awesome Cantonese food while i'm there. Bummer is the flight, 14hr to HK 15hr back. Last trip I got stuck on a immigration flight coming from India to USA. Lets just say that was a smell I could have gone my entire life not knowing about. :misery::drama:

Oh man that blows:( hopefully this time its better!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

OK sounds like my level of a trail for my rig thanks

Yeah you'll have no problems. I got my self high centered a couple times...trying harder lines...was able to get myself out with smart maneuvering. Will be a good trip and hope you make it out with us.

Top Bottom