socal: miller jeep trail 9.21.13

miguel250r

Ya my gf is trying to get that day off work she don't want me to go without her.. I have a buddy with a 4runner on 33s is this a jeep only event?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

miguel250r

Thanks but if only I could afford spending 65 dollars! Haha well I can but I'm saving up for my on bored air so I'm not trying to spend any money on other stuff lol

Like me jeepin on a budget explains why I have a 4" lift with 32s Cuz I can't afford the 37s yet lol

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Thanks but if only I could afford spending 65 dollars! Haha well I can but I'm saving up for my on bored air so I'm not trying to spend any money on other stuff lol

I will probably have an air compressor for the trip. I need that and a CB haha. Plus I'm trying to figure out if I want to get the EVO leveling kit or their smaller $$Enforcer$$ kit before the run. Decisions, decisions...

miguel250r

I need to get a cb to I was think bout doin the wiring for it in my jeep and take the cb out of my service truck just when I go wheeling just swap it back n fort

I need to get a cb to I was think bout doin the wiring for it in my jeep and take the cb out of my service truck just when I go wheeling just swap it back n fort

You can probably do like a quick disconnect from the power so you don't have to run it all the time. And just leave you coax cable installed

miguel250r

Ya I was thinking something like that Cuz I have a nice one in my service rig

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

That's a good idea and will save you some money! I'm going to try and call evo tomorrow and get some questions answered. They're pretty rude, if you can get someone to talk to you. Oh we'll, good products!

That's a good idea and will save you some money! I'm going to try and call evo tomorrow and get some questions answered. They're pretty rude, if you can get someone to talk to you. Oh we'll, good products!

When they where building vengeance I called the shop and talked to Mel he wasn't rude at all!

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

When was I rude?

Not you, jerk. Haha just kidding. When I called down to the shop to ask some questions about the leveling kit it took me three calls to get anyone on the phone other than, I am guessing an operator, to answer questions and get a shipping quote. I was excited to get ahold of Mel but, he was pretty rude and never called me back with pricing or shipping quote.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

When they where building vengeance I called the shop and talked to Mel he wasn't rude at all!

I'm sure it was just a bad time for me to call with questions about a $250 kit and shipping quote. I don't hold it against Mel or EVO but I have been debating whether or not I want to bother to call again as I am now pondering other kits.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

What tire size can you run with it?

I'm sure 35" with maybe trimming fenders. It's a 2" front spring and 3/4" rear spacer. I was set on that then I saw on jk-forum back in '10 Evo announced a 2.5" Enforcer kit?? I'd want that if I don't HAVE to have a new front driveshaft. Then I got thinking about the 3" Enforcer haha. Ill probably get the leveling kit and the OE Performance Fox Racing Shocks for $115 ea.

miguel250r

I got my 4" rough country coil lift for $500 shipped to my door from make a offer on ebay came with rough country 2.0 shocks and everything to complete the kit everyone bad mouths rough country but I think its a really good budget way to clear 37s and havnt had any problems with it

Top Bottom