What was done to your rig this week?

Replaced all the injectors on the daughter's 2015 JKU, injector codes for #3 & #5

Luckily, she was visiting me for Mother's Day, and it happened while I was driving it.

Ran some ethanol free gas and a bottle of injector cleaner thru it, which smoothed it out and the codes cleared but given the codes it gave, and it's got 110000 miles decided to swap them all out.

2nd time taking the manifolds off and it was a lot easier this time.

Will replace one the driver crankshaft sensor tomorrow, it's leaking around the o-ring.

View attachment 407408

Thanks for posting this.
After my recent cyl 1 injector failure, I was wondering if the light bulb principle would apply with the others…

I will be adding the other 5 to the top of my PM list. Did you use Mopar?

jeeeep

Hooked
Thanks for posting this.
After my recent cyl 1 injector failure, I was wondering if the light bulb principle would apply with the others…

I will be adding the other 5 to the top of my PM list. Did you use Mopar?
I used Bosch 62410, Made in the USA, new, from Napa Auto parts. Ordered them online, got 20% off and picked them up at the local store.

Beware, there is a seller on Amazon that claims to be Bosch, I originally ordered from them for 1/2 the price; the entire seller's page looks like Bosch but it's not Bosch at all, the injectors came from Wheeler Fleet, made in China.
Luckily, I was able to send them back for a refund without hassle.

if you order Mopar, they have a core charge so save and return the old injectors - I did not think to ask Napa if they had a core charge.

Top Bottom