2012 SEMA ARB White 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ARB came out to the 2012 SEMA Show with a cool new stubby front bumper and some nice new IPF LED lights. At about $700 a piece, they are on the pricey side but, they do look good. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

OMG This thing is cool. I need details!! Tires, wheels, lift... Mine is a bone stock white Rubi and this thing gives me ideas.

I can't find those drawers for sale anywhere, I've been searching for atleast 45 minutes. I love them though, I also love the fact that they have the ARB fridge, naturally, near flush with the back seats. If anybody finds a website with the prices please let me know. This might solve my need of storage dilema.

I can't find those drawers for sale anywhere, I've been searching for atleast 45 minutes. I love them though, I also love the fact that they have the ARB fridge, naturally, near flush with the back seats. If anybody finds a website with the prices please let me know. This might solve my need of storage dilema.

I thought I saw something in this years sema threads about them again, but not 100% sure.

I believe those front lights are the same ones I saw on the Wild West JKX 10A Jeep.......they rock :rock:

Woodrow

image.jpg

Top Bottom