JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

DMF

I love your style of video editing Eddie and Cindy. I can watch these videos 100 times and never get board. Thanks for taking us along again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Another great video. Some great scenery. And glad everyone in the parking lot repair was ok, after the scissor jack mishap. Glad i threw mine out.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Another great video! Enjoyed it on the big screen with my wife. As an ex-Zonie it brought back some memories of high desert wheelin. Some scary shit with the scissor jack. I’ve always trusted the scissor over the hydraulics of the bottle. Gonna rethink that one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And another great video! Thanks for sharing. Edit: I'm getting a bottle jack!!!!

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it and yes, get a bottle jack for sure :thumb:

Awesome video! I thought you weren’t able to get much footage! Lol... I’m using my bottle jack from now on, my scissor jack is all bent up already from one instance such as that [emoji51] that private property was cool as hell!

LOL!! We didn't. There was lots that you didn't get to see but maybe that's a good thing :crazyeyes:

Slow mo on that damn bottle jack. Scary shit. Another good video in the series!

LOL!! Slow mo and without having to make it that way during editing. As soon as we heard that *ping*, everyone jumped back! :shock: :crazyeyes:

Great video again!

Thank you :)

Great work! Loved the video. I never have liked those scissor jacks. Glad you stayed up and were there to help!

Yeah, it was a bit too early for us to go to bed LOL. Glad you enjoyed our video :)

Nice video. Harris sure seems like a cool guy. Can't believe that fucking scissor jack. I've seen several damaged and bent over the years but none ever fail with the vehicle weight on it! Holy fuck, that was crazy!

The problem is that the factory scissor jack was designed to be used on a factory Jeep, NOT one that's lifted 3.5" and loaded up with the weight of heavy steel bumpers and bigger tires mounted on heavy wheels. Just not a good idea to use one at this point.

Another great video! So when is the next one!?!?!?

Those petroglyphs were really cool and that bottle jack scene could have been very bad for everyone especially Harris.... Glad everyone was okay.

Just another example of why your videos are incredible, you're bringing us all the behind-the-scenes stuff that really makes up the JLX and the JKX as well.... Along with all your other videos. You get to see the true experience from your adventures through your eyes and everyone else's eyes and not just see the final product that was put together by a film crew. Not that there's anything wrong with that but all of your videos just bring a lot more personability to it and makes us all feel like we're really there 👌👏👍🍻 thanks again!

Thank you, we're truly flattered you would say as much. All we can ever hope to do is share our experiences with guys like you and we're so glad that you'd enjoy what you see.

As far as the next one goes - hoping to have it out by next week. :yup:

FuriousDz

Awesome video! Pretty tense moment when that jack failed, glad no one was hurt.
Thanks again for a great quality video, looking forward to the next one. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that concrete mansion was amazing! Thanks for sharing yet another great adventure with us.

You bet, glad you liked it and yes, that mansion is very cool. Awesome what you can find out in the desert :yup:

That was another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! That jack failure made me jump back lol. It’s pretty cool of you guys to help with repairs but even cooler that you have all the right necessities with you.

LOL!! To be fair, I have all the right necessities ONLY because I've been doing this for so long. If it could go wrong, it has. If it could break, it has. Everything I carry, I carry because I've needed them in the past. :crazyeyes:

Awesome trip. Could be my favorite of the three so far. As epic as part 2 was, this was just special, plain and simple. The mansion out there and then being able to play on some private land. Truly a one of a kind. Although, I’m surprised Harris didn’t just hold his Jeep up with on hand and finish the job with the other. All seriousness, glad that jack failure didn’t carry bigger consequences and everyone was safe. Can’t wait for the next in line.

LOL!! I'm sure if he wanted to, he could have just held up his Jeep with one hand and finished things up with the other :cheesy:
So glad you enjoyed the video :)

Cool views and that Jack scene was intense... would have sucked if the shaft was the wrong length after all that. But Harris just kept his cool and got er done. Awesome part 3!

Edit: I can’t stop thinking if someone was laying under that Jeep... Thats why I Always throw a wheel under the frame if I have no Stand. Scary shit.

Yup, throwing a tire under the frame rail is always a good thing to do just in case.

Another great edition, scary with the scissor Jack, fortunately everyone was ok. Looked like another great day. Thanks for sharing

Thank you. It was a reminder for sure that a factory scissor jack is the wrong tool for a lifted Jeep.

Good job, Eddie & Cindy...it's very fortunate no one was hurt during the jack failure...

We got lucky for sure. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

What a day! A little of everything that makes your videos so good. Jeeps going over obstacles. Jeeps on the road. Jeeps exploring new and unique places. And Jeepsters having a great time together. So glad nobody was hurt when Harris's Jeep decided to take a walk. The views on this trip are epic. Keep the viddies coming. :clap2:

Thanks Tom, we're so glad you enjoyed the video :)

boardsurfer

Ah man, Harris doesn't deserve all that hassle. At least the rotor wasnt on when it tipped over.

Great video as always! Awesome private trail to the petroglyphs, what a treat!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was waiting for that deer to bite. 😂

Nice 3rd installment... I've seen that mansion somewhere before. Cool that you guys got to walk through it. That the crown moulding was still there is pretty amazing.

Glad no one got hurt when the Jeep tipped... I need to get a bottle jack that works. The one I have doesn't hold pressure. 😳

LOL!! Well, that's why I say a "good" bottle jack is your friend. :D
Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Haven't watched it yet but hopefully soon.

Hope you like it once you get a chance to watch it :yup:

Another nice video. Each video makes me more jealous LOL.

LOL!! Maybe someday, you can be a part of one :cool:

You guys got in some pretty rough stuff look like you had fun good job on the video thanks

Oh yeah, we always have a good time when we're out with our good friends. :cool:

Great video! Those damn scissor jacks. Same thing happened to Chillin the most...while changing an axle shaft on the Rubicon Trail. DANGEROUS!

Scissor jacks are fine for a stock Jeep - NOT a built up one. Just gotta make sure you're carrying the right tools for the right job. :yup:

I love your style of video editing Eddie and Cindy. I can watch these videos 100 times and never get board. Thanks for taking us along again!

Thank you, we're truly flattered you would say as much :blush:

The scissors Jack failure made me jump. Damn!

LOL - us too :crazyeyes: :D

Another great video. Some great scenery. And glad everyone in the parking lot repair was ok, after the scissor jack mishap. Glad i threw mine out.

Yup, we got lucky for sure. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Great video. I have already watched it twice. Awesome adventure and again the teamwork is incredible. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Awesome! So glad that it was good enough to watch again :cool:

Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy!

Thanks George, we're so glad you enjoyed it and again, thank you for your hospitality. It was a real pleasure meeting you in person. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie saves the day again! I think Harris needs a bottle jack under the Christmas tree! Another great video, Thanks guys for taking us along!

LOL!! Just happened to be at the right place at the right time and with the right tools. And yes, I think Harris needs a bottle jack for Christmas :D

Great video Eddie and Cindy. Really like how you guys stick together and help each other out. I have a similar group of friends.

Wheeling is just driving over stuff. Spending time with good friends is what makes it a WAYALIFE :cool:

Looks like a great time, lots of history in this one. Other than the scissor jack incident it looked like a smooth day. Crazy that deer walked right up to you.

It's sad but apparently, the reason why the deer walked up to me is because people feed them. We talked to a ranger about it later and he said many of them starve during the winter because of it.

Another great video! Enjoyed it on the big screen with my wife. As an ex-Zonie it brought back some memories of high desert wheelin. Some scary shit with the scissor jack. I’ve always trusted the scissor over the hydraulics of the bottle. Gonna rethink that one.

Nothing wrong with a scissor jack so long as you're using it on a stock Jeep. It's just the wrong tool to use on a built up one.

Awesome video! Pretty tense moment when that jack failed, glad no one was hurt.
Thanks again for a great quality video, looking forward to the next one. :thumb:

Thank you, we're so glad that you enjoyed the video :)

Ah man, Harris doesn't deserve all that hassle. At least the rotor wasnt on when it tipped over.

Great video as always! Awesome private trail to the petroglyphs, what a treat!

Oh yeah, it was lucky that his rotor wasn't on at the time for sure.

JAGS

Hooked
I was almost thinking Harris was just going lift the corner so you could put in the bottle jack.

Damn good thing nobody leg was under there and now understand why I see folks put a wheel under the frame rail.

As for the rest of the vid, looked like a great day and cool of that guy to open his land up to explore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was almost thinking Harris was just going lift the corner so you could put in the bottle jack.

Damn good thing nobody leg was under there and now understand why I see folks put a wheel under the frame rail.

As for the rest of the vid, looked like a great day and cool of that guy to open his land up to explore.

LOL!! He probably could have too. :crazyeyes:

pop2tu

Great video. They always tell a story, you always are in the right angles so you can show just what the terrain is like. I loved the deer, that must have made your day. So cool. Thank you two for sharing with us.

USMC Wrangler

I just finished a binge watch of all three episodes. As usual, you and Cindy do an amazing job of making the viewer feel like they are a part of your adventures! Great job! Oh, and yeah, bottle jacks are always better! [emoji1303]

PS - I hate cholla!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Have to agree with USMC Wrangler and others....great video and as usual makes us feel like we are there.
So glad that I recently added a bottle jack to my trail gear.

Top Bottom