WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

ob_tj

AWESOME!! So glad to hear it :rock:

Imagine that, you met us and still like us - is that even possible? :thinking: :crazyeyes: :D

Great pic and thanks for representing :thumb:
Yeah! Imagine that! I️ can’t believe it’s almost been 3 years!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a hand held that doesn’t get the best range.
So no stick on my Jeep but I do have a cb.

Better than nothing and I'm sure it'll get the job done of at least relaying directions like we always do. :yup:

CB is about the only thing that actually consistently works on my jeep. Lol

:shock: Is that even possible? :cheesy:

You try a truck stop?

That's what I would recommend. There's a couple of good ones down at the end of Sparks along I-80. A Travel America and an Alamo. Both should have what you need.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t really used the Anytone much. I typically use a race radio when I’m wheeling with my buddies. And have the CB as backup.

Ah, got it. I've got race radios but not everyone does and if anything, most people will have a CB. And, by the show of hands, that is the case again.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Ah, got it. I've got race radios but not everyone does and if anything, most people will have a CB. And, by the show of hands, that is the case again.

Totally!! It’s rare for everyone to have race radios that are compatible with each other. Looking forward to actually using my CB. That dang antenna that keeps hitting stuff will actually get some use!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Well you didn't ask about race radios. I've got a handheld dual band for backup and the backchannel smack talk. 😂

Which reminds me... I'm gonna need the frequency for the backchannel smack talk. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Totally!! It’s rare for everyone to have race radios that are compatible with each other. Looking forward to actually using my CB. That dang antenna that keeps hitting stuff will actually get some use!!

LOL!! This is true. Everyone has weatherman but then, everyone and their mother uses it. It'll be good to give your CB some love on this run :yup:

Well you didn't ask about race radios. I've got a handheld dual band for backup and the backchannel smack talk. 😂

Which reminds me... I'm gonna need the frequency for the backchannel smack talk. 😎

Ha! For those who insist on using their race radio, they're typically on weatherman.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
LOL!! This is true. Everyone has weatherman but then, everyone and their mother uses it. It'll be good to give your CB some love on this run :yup:

Ha! For those who insist on using their race radio, they're typically on weatherman.

Hmmmm. What is this wheatherman you speak of? Google this I must.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom