Enforcers Unite!

RockyJk

Does anybody have pics with the jeep at 3" with 37s? This is what I plan on running with the evo prolite hood and obviously trimming in the rear with the evo builder corners (like EVO1). Just wondering what it looks like at this height with the 37s

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Check out 10frank9's build thread he ran 37's on a 3" for a bit...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Does anybody have pics with the jeep at 3" with 37s? This is what I plan on running with the evo prolite hood and obviously trimming in the rear with the evo builder corners (like EVO1). Just wondering what it looks like at this height with the 37s

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394431498.301685.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394431520.109314.jpg

Here you go this was my old setup. 3" EVO enforcer on 37" BFG KM2's

Not a problem. It worked fine off-road, except when loaded down I found myself bottoming out way too much. That's why I swapped the 3" coils for 4" coils. If you travel light this won't be a problem.

Would that be the only thing you need to switch out? Just curious as to what changes between the 3" and 4".

2013blackrubicon

As far as the ride? No they are both plush and will give you the softest ride on the highway while giving you great abilities Offroad.

Ok thanks, would the 4" spring put out more travel? And would the axel being pulled in a little bit from the short arms cause handling problems?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ok thanks, would the 4" spring put out more travel? And would the axel being pulled in a little bit from the short arms cause handling problems?

No problems just be sure to install adjustable LCA's like the ones that Come that come with the enforcer kit. If you have 2 door you will want rear uppers as well. This will allow you to dial in your caster.

As far as travel. That is determined by the length of your shocks. Coil lifts will get you about the same amount of travel if paired with the right length shocks. If you want long travel or up travel you should look at EVO bolt-on coilovers or the Double Throw Down $$$. :yup:

2013blackrubicon

No problems just be sure to install adjustable LCA's like the ones that Come that come with the enforcer kit. If you have 2 door you will want rear uppers as well. This will allow you to dial in your caster.

As far as travel. That is determined by the length of your shocks. Coil lifts will get you about the same amount of travel if paired with the right length shocks. If you want long travel or up travel you should look at EVO bolt-on coilovers or the Double Throw Down $$$. :yup:

Yeah, the DTD may be a bit out of budget for me :broke: would there be a noticable difference between the Bilsteins and the 2.5 King shocks with the reservoir and compression adjusters? ( besides price)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah, the DTD may be a bit out of budget for me :broke: would there be a noticable difference between the Bilsteins and the 2.5 King shocks with the reservoir and compression adjusters? ( besides price)

To be honest I've ridden in a rig comparable to mine running the enforcer with King 2.5s and while the ride is nice, my Rancho 9000xl adjustables are just fine. They perform well on and off road and are priced right. My buddy running Bilsteins is switching to Ranchos as well. Hope this helps.

2013blackrubicon

To be honest I've ridden in a rig comparable to mine running the enforcer with King 2.5s and while the ride is nice, my Rancho 9000xl adjustables are just fine. They perform well on and off road and are priced right. My buddy running Bilsteins is switching to Ranchos as well. Hope this helps.

It does, thanks!

moorecb3

Since all of you guys are running the enforcer, do you think its worth it to save up for the enforcer instead of going with a cheaper lift?

I've been thinking about getting the rk 2.5 or rancho 3in sport lift, but I'm starting to think about just saving up for enforcer

Armydog

Is there an Enforcer kit available for the 2005 TJR? Didn't see it on the site.......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I have run cheaper lifts and can tell you they in no way compare. I do recommend running a spare in the rear with this lift. I just find it more comfortable with a little weight behind the axel.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Since all of you guys are running the enforcer, do you think its worth it to save up for the enforcer instead of going with a cheaper lift?

I've been thinking about getting the rk 2.5 or rancho 3in sport lift, but I'm starting to think about just saving up for enforcer

Do yourself a favor and save your money. That is, unless you like spending money twice. If you need something to get you more clearance when upgrading wheels and tires, get a cheapo budget boost like the one RC or TF sells with shock extenders. A few hundred vs. thousand for a "get you by" lift.

Top Bottom