Enforcers Unite!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Is there an Enforcer kit available for the 2005 TJR? Didn't see it on the site.......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

No but Rancho and Currie would be good options unless you go big baller and have ORE install a customer setup for you.

moorecb3

right now I have 33s with stock suspension, I have this as the spare tire as well, you think thats enough weight? Ill have these tires for a little while after I get the lift before I can upgrade.

And I definatly do not want to spend the money twice, I had a taraflex budget boost on my last jeep and didn't care for it, Im not in a hurry to upgrade my tires, that comes after a lift, I'm okay with how I have it right now

Is the enforcer doing good for you on the highway as well because Im currently in college still and drive back and forth home (200) miles each way every other week or so, that thats a big concern for me

10frank9

Web Wheeler
right now I have 33s with stock suspension, I have this as the spare tire as well, you think thats enough weight? Ill have these tires for a little while after I get the lift before I can upgrade.

And I definatly do not want to spend the money twice, I had a taraflex budget boost on my last jeep and didn't care for it, Im not in a hurry to upgrade my tires, that comes after a lift, I'm okay with how I have it right now

Is the enforcer doing good for you on the highway as well because Im currently in college still and drive back and forth home (200) miles each way every other week or so, that thats a big concern for me

I've driven and ridden in JK's with Teraflex, Rock Krawler, Rough Country, SkyJacker, AEV lifts, EVO bolt-on coilovers and EVO enforcer with kings. With the exception of the Bolt-on coilovers which are ridiculously awesome (like a Cadillac) the EVO enforcer gives the best (softest and smoothest) on road ride. Not to mention how well it performs on my occasional trips to the mall. :wink:

moorecb3

I've driven and ridden in JK's with Teraflex, Rock Krawler, Rough Country, SkyJacker, AEV lifts, EVO bolt-on coilovers and EVO enforcer with kings. With the exception of the Bolt-on coilovers which are ridiculously awesome (like a Cadillac) the EVO enforcer gives the best (softest and smoothest) on road ride. Not to mention how well it performs on my occasional trips to the mall. :wink:

coil overs would be awesome but way out of my price range
my number one priority is on road handling because I drive quite a bit, but I want a kit thats gonna let me keep up off road as well and have some fun every once and awhile :) out of everything you listed is the enforcer what you would still recommend

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What shocks are you running with enforcer just curious?

I'm running the Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.

Is there anything I need to add too the kit or is it complete?

What MTG said. Front driveshaft and the drag link flip would make it complete. The enforcer kit comes with extended steel braided brake lines so you won't have to worry about tugging your brakes lines while drooped.

Armydog

No but Rancho and Currie would be good options unless you go big baller and have ORE install a customer setup for you.

Kinda what in thought couldn't find a TJ kit on the enforcers..... that's why I'm leaning toward a Clayton with the RS9000s that I just ordered. When I change my rear drive shaft, I'll need adjustable upper control arms in rear to correct pinion angle, is this correct?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

moorecb3

I'm running the Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.

What MTG said. Front driveshaft and the drag link flip would make it complete. The enforcer kit comes with extended steel braided brake lines so you won't have to worry about tugging your brakes lines while drooped.

awesome I really appreciate the advice guys!
I have a 2011 2dr, would I be alright waiting and not getting a drive shaft right away, I don't do any crazy offloading as of right now

NAUJK

awesome I really appreciate the advice guys!
I have a 2011 2dr, would I be alright waiting and not getting a drive shaft right away, I don't do any crazy offloading as of right now

I am running the 3" on my 2dr and I drive between Arizona and Colorado all the time, it handles very well on the road. Everyone in my Campus (student as well) club is extremely envious of how my rig rides on the road. They are also envious of how my lift flexes as well. I run the Bilstien 5100s with mine and I am very satisfied. I have not ridden in as many as Frank has but I have ridden in jeeps with Rough Country, Teraflex, Currie and my Evo lift and would suggest evo over them all. It is very smooth on the road and fantastic off. I like you though am a College student and couldn't afford the Enforcer package outright so I slowly bought the parts as I could afford them. As MTG said the drag link flip would be a good option as well. As for the drive shafts, I have not changed my rear drive shaft yet and I have been running a 3" lift for over a year and I wheel it as often as I can, was in Moab just last weekend and it has done fine for me. Ill run it till it fails then upgrade.

moorecb3

I am running the 3" on my 2dr and I drive between Arizona and Colorado all the time, it handles very well on the road. Everyone in my Campus (student as well) club is extremely envious of how my rig rides on the road. They are also envious of how my lift flexes as well. I run the Bilstien 5100s with mine and I am very satisfied. I have not ridden in as many as Frank has but I have ridden in jeeps with Rough Country, Teraflex, Currie and my Evo lift and would suggest evo over them all. It is very smooth on the road and fantastic off. I like you though am a College student and couldn't afford the Enforcer package outright so I slowly bought the parts as I could afford them. As MTG said the drag link flip would be a good option as well. As for the drive shafts, I have not changed my rear drive shaft yet and I have been running a 3" lift for over a year and I wheel it as often as I can, was in Moab just last weekend and it has done fine for me. Ill run it till it fails then upgrade.

Thats great to hear hear since you have a 2dr like me with a similar set up that I would want. Im still debating on saving up for the full kit or just buy pieces at a time, just curious what did you start out with?

Also do you have any good pics of it? I've mostly seen 4drs running this and not many 2dr pics

NAUJK

Thats great to hear hear since you have a 2dr like me with a similar set up that I would want. Im still debating on saving up for the full kit or just buy pieces at a time, just curious what did you start out with?

Also do you have any good pics of it? I've mostly seen 4drs running this and not many 2dr pics

I started with just a Rough Country Budget Boost, then went to that with 4dr Rubicon springs to get some extra lift out of it. It road like a tank compared to how the evo stuff rides. The budget boost got me the brakeline extensions then I bought the Bilstein shocks after my stock ones and the shock extensions that came with the BB started to give out. Then came draglink flip kit then the coils springs, then the front lower control arms and I am currently still working toward the rear track bar bracket.

Yes I do have good pics of it actually, they are here in this thread. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8667-Enforcers-Unite!/page6 Post #60 I

These are the best pictures I have of it sitting flat on the ground.

GOPR0126.jpg

GOPR0134.jpg

GOPR0154.jpg

Last edited:

JoeHawk

Anyone run the 3" with the fox racing 2.0 evolution shocks? Just ordered my kit, minus the kings for financial reasons. Was going to go Bilsteins but they are on back order everywhere I can find until may...

I know it's only a quick search away however ill still ask here.

What is the total price you guys have paid for the lift, driveshaft and flip kit?
I'm going to be going this route and plan on going all in at one time.
Did you guys install it yourself? It's my intention to lift and do it all myself. Other than owning a vehicle lift to make it easier I have all needed tools and I think the ability to do it all.

Anyway how hard was it and how long did it take you?

I've also heard both sides of the coin in regards to on road manners. What's your opinion and experience? Let's face it. Our JK's spend a lot of time on the pavement serving double duty as a daily driver.

**edit***
Disregard question about road manners. I re read a previous post from Frank and others..

Sorry looks like I'm rambling....

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Depends on which shocks you go with I want to say I was about $2,000 with lift, Rancho shocks, flip kit and JE Reel 1350 front DS.

Install is pretty straight forward. DS is the only thing that requires some labor, but once again not a huge deal. I do have a garage and all the necessary tools if you need it when the time comes. Just let me know. :thumb:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I know it's only a quick search away however ill still ask here.

What is the total price you guys have paid for the lift, driveshaft and flip kit?
I'm going to be going this route and plan on going all in at one time.
Did you guys install it yourself? It's my intention to lift and do it all myself. Other than owning a vehicle lift to make it easier I have all needed tools and I think the ability to do it all.

Anyway how hard was it and how long did it take you?

I've also heard both sides of the coin in regards to on road manners. What's your opinion and experience? Let's face it. Our JK's spend a lot of time on the pavement serving double duty as a daily driver.

**edit***
Disregard question about road manners. I re read a previous post from Frank and others..

Sorry looks like I'm rambling....

You're probably not going to find too much variation in price for those parts. Biggest price difference will be in the shocks you run.

The install is completely doable yourself. Vehicle lift is not necessary.

Took me and Sharkey a solid day and a couple hours on the next day. Neither one of us had ever installed a lift before.

I was going to ask for a link to any post about poor on road manners. I've not heard of one and I doubt there are any where the lift was installed correctly and with the draglink flip kit. :idontknow:

Depends on which shocks you go with I want to say I was about $2,000 with lift, Rancho shocks, flip kit and JE Reel 1350 front DS.

Install is pretty straight forward. DS is the only thing that requires some labor, but once again not a huge deal. I do have a garage and all the necessary tools if you need it when the time comes. Just let me know. :thumb:

Sweet! I might take you up on that offer.

Thanks man. Now I have a ballpark on how much to stash in my locker at work. LOL

Top Bottom