img_4853-jpeg.406198
IMG_4842.jpeg IMG_4825.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4853.jpeg
    IMG_4853.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 44

jesse3638

Hooked
Very cool! Interested to see if you’ll get any new plants off of that.
Yeah I left it to see what happens. My plants send out tons of runners so I've got new plants all over from those...haha.

Maybe due to the radiation? Have you had your property tested?
Nope and don't really plan to. I do know this area sits adjacent to an area where they did bombing practice during WWII. They used dummy rounds though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 406324 View attachment 406320 View attachment 406321 View attachment 406322 View attachment 406323

Some random pics of our outing yesterday - went up to Dana Point, then back down through San Clemente and its pier, then our final stop for dinner in Encinitas before making it back home. We wanted to stop by the Oceanside pier on the way down as well but it was on fire… No joke 🤯
Nice! Dana Point was just down the way from where we used to live and spent a lot of time there way back when.

Nice! Dana Point was just down the way from where we used to live and spent a lot of time there way back when.
My parents used to take me up to the Dana Point harbor quite a bit when I was really young, had a couple family friends up there and a couple with boats docked there too. Really cool area.

Last edited:
I heard about that. No bueno.
We got into O-side right around when it was at its worst, before the huge Cal-Fire tankers made their way in. We were in bumper to bumper traffic on the coast highway thanks to police closing off all beach access, and were just watching the helicopter make endless passes to dump water onto the end of the pier. Apparently, the fire started from a new development beneath the pier my friends that live there say - thanks to a fish shack attempting to expand into the abandoned diner (once a Ruby's) on the edge of the pier.

Top Bottom