2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019

Ddays

Hooked
Bring gruff anyway. Don’t want the wife getting mad at you for damaging the new toy lol

Knowing how you love mud you should stay at home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL, I just cleaned it out yesterday after my trip Saturday - UGH, glad she wasn't home to see the mess I made out of it.
Hope it rains before she gets home so all the mud left in the driveway washes off :cheesy:

Rst8rox

Water is still high but has started to dry in some higher areas. Lower areas and the wetlands are still bad my source tells me as of last week. In other words it will be muddy and dusty all in one!

We will find out tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Water is still high but has started to dry in some higher areas. Lower areas and the wetlands are still bad my source tells me as of last week. In other words it will be muddy and dusty all in one!

We will find out tomorrow!!!

It’s about to get real!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So discovered today my brakes are pretty much shot while getting tires balanced. Picked Jeep up after hours and was planning on doing a full brake
job to find out the shop kept my gorilla key. Looks like morning brake job before hitting the road. See
you all Wednesday!

jesse3638

Hooked
So discovered today my brakes are pretty much shot while getting tires balanced. Picked Jeep up after hours and was planning on doing a full brake
job to find out the shop kept my gorilla key. Looks like morning brake job before hitting the road. See
you all Wednesday!
Don't rush you'll end up making a mistake. Remember slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Got to love those last minute things that come up.

Have fun everyone I'll live vicariously through you all because I hate mud...haha. I'll take desert hear and dust any day. Can't wait to see the pics.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
you all Wednesday!

Good luck, safe travels up!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Don't rush you'll end up making a mistake. Remember slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Got to love those last minute things that come up.

Have fun everyone I'll live vicariously through you all because I hate mud...haha. I'll take desert hear and dust any day. Can't wait to see the pics.

Ahhh the joys of living in the Midwest. It’s still a beautiful place to wheel!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Luckily it is sandy mud that washes right off and not clay mud that never washes off

Top Bottom