2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
So last year we were talking about having a fire or barbecue on the beach up near Marblehead, I think we should try to pull it off. If you want to be a part of it, let’s plan a Friday night barbecue out at Glen Cove or Pilots Cove. Bring your own burgers, dogs, beverages and some chairs. I’ll bring a grill ring for a fire pit and a small grill, it should be a blast! We’ll firm up the time that day on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RCVRY

Whoa Bill those are Wayacool

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those are really cool [emoji41] I’m getting one that says 2020 for sure.

You guys have a SAFE trip next week. Like I tell my guys at work: If the thot enters your head ‘Is this safe?’; the answer’s always ‘no.’

I don’t know about you guys but I’m pretty good at talking myself into doing dumb shit.

JKbrick

So last year we were talking about having a fire or barbecue on the beach up near Marblehead, I think we should try to pull it off. If you want to be a part of it, let’s plan a Friday night barbecue out at Glen Cove or Pilots Cove. Bring your own burgers, dogs, beverages and some chairs. I’ll bring a grill ring for a fire pit and a small grill, it should be a blast! We’ll firm up the time that day on the trail.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pilots cove was cool, which one is Glens cove?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol, finished my list last night! See you there, did it ever dry up any?

They haven’t been dumped on with rain for the last couple weeks and this coming week looks real dry. I don’t think it will be as dry as last year, but it’s looks like it’s going to be better than I thought.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Was curious what the conditions will be as well. Still kicking around which Jeep to drive.

Decisions, Decisions...

Definitely plan for a lot of mud and some water crossings. It’s not going to be like that JKX run up there that was a mud fest in Eddies series. But still a bunch of mud holes to work out way thru on the back side of Marblehead and Turtle Ridge.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom