Windrock Run November 16-18

Sullivan

Thank you! Are you going to join us?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure if you were taking to me or not?

Either way, I am headed wheeling that weekend. Definitely headed south to find warmer weather to wheel in. Not sure where we are going yet tho.
I have a group of 7 of us that Wheel anywhere we can. Kind of push the limits pretty hard. Everyone’s becoming pretty built up now too.
Smallest guy is on 60 semi float and 37’s.
Most are full float on 40’s

Chris1015

This sounds awesome. Add me to as a maybe. Hard to say this far out just yet but saw some video of this place. Wow. Looks incredible.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
That’s the way you have to do this part of 15. This is midway, tuck your mirror and turn into the wall. He is past the big rock climb that turns most people away, it looks nastier than it is. He’s got another rock climb coming up that doesn’t look as bad, but it’s very slick rock coated in lots of rubber.

IMG_0856.JPG
This was back in the spring,is getting rutted and under cut pretty bad.

Last edited:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Are you able to bridge the gap with tires on each side? Or do you have to run it?

When it’s wet I can’t get the rear tires to climb out. So just ride the notch. Dry it’s usually not a problem. Wider wheels with less offset will keep you off the side. The guy I was with had atx slabs and he didn’t rub his hardtop

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_0857.JPG

Last edited:

whytiptoe

When it’s wet I can’t get the rear tires to climb out. So just ride the notch. Dry it’s usually not a problem. Wider wheels with less offset will keep you off the side. The guy I was with had atx slabs and he didn’t rub his hardtop

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app View attachment 309940

KMCs XD-229 machetes, not slabs, but same point with the offset.

I’m kinda not liking 15 because of the notch.

Top Bottom