Windrock Run November 16-18

jeep_pride

Would love to join this ride! Please include me.

1) 2013 JK Rubicon (standard upgrades - lift, tires, cool lights ...etc lol) and rubi locker.

2) Normal driver (non pro level)

3) Will likely drive back same day (Saturday)

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
Folks, I’m out sadly..accepted an offer I can’t refuse on the ruby..I’ll probably sit out for a bit to see how this diesal JL shapes up..not leaving, just going to daily my tacoma and may start modding it for a bit.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Folks, I’m out sadly..accepted an offer I can’t refuse on the ruby..I’ll probably sit out for a bit to see how this diesal JL shapes up..not leaving, just going to daily my tacoma and may start modding it for a bit.

Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you got a future build plan on the horizon? Hopefully we will see you around, I am sure we could find an open seat if you wanted to go on any trips. Hope to see a new build soon!

wjtstudios

Hooked

We’ll that’s insane, but good I guess. She was a great looking Jeep!

Jump in Curtis’s Jeep and Roll with him!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m thinking I’ll be able to make this trip. I’ll know for sure in the next couple weeks, but it’s looking good. Been wanting to check out Windrock for a while.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Everybody get your cabins reserved?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Unfortunately I’m on a wait list for a cabin, so I don’t know if I’ll get one. I have a couple hotel rooms in Oak Ridge as back up. It’s about 15 minutes away.

Top Bottom